Chapter Eleven

Liam woke up to sun shining through the curtain. His arm was drape over Bridget as she slept next to him. They've been back for about a week and Liam was really exhausted. He layed for a few seconds until Lady and Loki started whining to get outside. Careful as to not wake Bridget, Liam slipped out of bed and slipped on his sweatpants and a jacket. Outside of their flat, there was a little gated area where the people who had dogs could let their dogs run around. He waited for Lady and Loki to take of their buisness and then they went back inside. In the kitchen, he made himself a little breakfast for himself since Bridget was asleep. As he cooked the eggs, Bridget finally appeared in her PJ short and of course another one of Liam's hoodies.

"Morning, gorgeous." Liam greeted and pecked her lips. Bridget sat on the stool on the other side of the counter. Liam smiled seeing how tired she was. "Want something to eat?"

"Would you please," Bridget asked tying her hair up in a ponytail. Liam nodded and continued cook breakfast mixed pancakes and sausages in. Bridget groaned and her head fell on her arm making Liam chuckle. He kissed her head and watched as she lifted her head.

"You're welcome. Why so tired?" She looked up with an "are you stupid" look. Liam smirked and handed her a plate of food. "Dumb question. Why didn't you sleep in?"

"Just couldn't. Nobody was sleeping next to me." Bridget looked at Liam. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"You have me all to yourself for a while. What do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno. Maybe walk around. Just relax and be a normal couple, or at least try to." Liam walked over to where she sat and spun the stool around making her giggle. His hands braced on her legs.

"We may not be a normal couple but you're mine and always with be, got it?" Liam asked jokingly with a smirk.

"Got it, Mr. Payne." Bridget replied as she planted a kiss on Liam's lips. Liam kissed back and picked Bridget up making her giggle as he sat her on the counter after pushing a plate out of the way. Liam chuckled as he braced himself with his hands on the counter and she cupped his face. Liam's hands ended up running up her back tickling her slightly. "Ooh, I have an idea." The two pulled apart and Liam groaned.

"You're such a tease. What's your plan?"

"Well, Sandy and Niall had their second date. We should have a sort of double date kind of thing except I'm not going to a restaurant. We can walk around London or something. We need couple time. I know Niall and Sandy are a thing now. Might as well get it out in public before the paps find out about it."

"Why did you set Niall and Sandy up?" Bridget slid down on the floor standing in front of Liam.

"Niall needs someone like you have me. He needs someone who will love him like you with me and me with you."

"You're right, I do love you." Before she could say anything, Liam pressed his lips to hers. He could feel Bridget against her lips and the broke apart. "Go get dressed unless you're wearing my cloths."

"But I like wearing your cloths."

"I know you but I need them back."

"Take them off then." Liam smirked intertwined his hands with hers.

"You know I won't be able to stop once I start."

"Be my guest, Liam Payne. The wonderful, hot, sexy, Liam Payne." Liam groaned at the sound of her seductive voice. She always knows how to look sexy for him but it works. Liam planted a kiss on her lips and pulled the hoodie over her head. She giggled as Liam hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Liam sat her back on the counter and this time, she pulled his shirt over his making him just in his boxer briefs. As they kissed, Bridget's hands resting on Liam's chest. "We should probably take this into the bedroom." Liam groaned and carried Bridget into the bedroom and fell on the bed, landing on top of her. "Thanks for crushing me, Liam."