Chapter Two

Liam let out a big yawn as he and Bridget sat in the fenced in courtyard of the stadium where the band was playing a gig tonight. It was about 10:00 and they had about an hour to have fun and kick back before they had to go on. The fans stood outside of the gate screaming at the boys to try and get their attention.

Louis and Niall kicked a football back and forth trying to make the time go by faster. Liam was tired but not too tired to prevent him from performing. Bridget sat next to him as she texted her aunt about something.

"So, Liam, guess what tomorrow is?" Bridget asked sitting up to look at Liam who was leaning against the back of his chair.

"Um, June 18th?" Liam replied as he finished texting. He groaned when he felt Bridget smack the back of his head. "Ow, babe."

"Our one-year anniversary, asshole." Liam mentally smacked himself in the face.

"I'm a terrible boyfriend. I'll think of something for us to do and I'll get you something. But right now, I have to go get ready. Promise me you won't leave?" Bridget smiled and pulled Liam down and kissed him causing the fans to scream at the PDA.

"Where am I gonna go?"

--------------------------------------

Bridget honestly didn't know what she wanted to do for their one-year anniversary. They're not married but it's still important to Bridget to celebrate it. As Bridget sat backstage, she continued to think about what in the hell they wanted to do for the anniversary. She decided to give Perrie a call since she's been engaged to Zayn since forever.

"I haven't a clue what to do, Perrie." Bridget said into the phone when Perrie answered.

"Do something romantic for him." Perrie suggested. "Do something that he'll like. I'm sure he'll think of something for you guys to do."

"So, you don't have any ideas for me, Perrie?"

"Not at all." They both laughed about that response since they were very good friends and often helped each other out in the situations.

"Damn, I need some ideas. You're a horrible friend." Perrie laughed.

"Just think. Something will come to mind."

"Thanks, Perrie."

"No problem, Bridge." They each hung up and Bridget pulled her legs up on the couch and picked her mind for any ideas. Instead, she ended up falling asleep. Bridget doesn't get much sleep at night because she stays up thinking about her parents.

When the show was over, the boys walked into the big backstage room. Bridget's eyes slowly opened as Liam sat down next to her and rested his head in her lap.

"You get tired?" Liam asked with a smile.

"Yeah, haven't slept much." Bridget replied as she ran her hands through his hair.

"That lads and I are going to a club. Wanna join us?"

"Please tell me there will be dancing."

"Of course we're dancing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bridget, Liam, and the rest of the boys were driven to a dance club. A lot of people there were couples around the same age as them, so they felt at home here. Bridget smiled seeing all the people out on the dance floor and was amazed that so many people aren't ashamed to dance. She then pulled Liam on the dance floor where they danced around to the music. Zayn and Perrie were dancing as well as Louis and Eleanor. Poor Niall and Harry sat out because they didn't have any girlfriends right now. When the song ended, Bridget walked to the DJ and whispered in his ear.