Chapter Four

Liam and Bridget's first big fight happened a week after Liam's birthday. Bridget was surprised when she found out what Liam had done.

Bridget was at home watching TV with the dogs waiting for Liam to come home. He had gone out with the lads last night and hadn't come home yet. Finally, she heard the door open and stood up as Liam tossed his jacket on the table.

"Where were you last night?" Bridget asked as Liam looked at her.

"Sorry, Louis and I lost track of time and I passed out at his place." Liam replied as he plopped down on the couch. Bridget could see that he was hiding something from her.

"What's wrong?" Bridget asked.

"I need to tell you something and you'll hate me for it." Bridget crossed her arms as Liam stood up. "The reason I didn't come home last night was because I got wasted and Danielle was there. We...." Bridget knew exactly where he was going with this. She walked over to the window and to her surprise, she didn't cry or break. Liam grabbed Bridget's arm, but she snatched it away.

"Don't touch me, Liam. I trusted you and took your side over my mum's side. Why do this to me?"

"I was drunk. Babe, you know how sorry I am. Please, just forgive me because I love you so much and I can't live without you." Bridget didn't get a chance to respond because Liam kissed her. Bridget started to resist but her feelings for Liam got in that as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm seriously very sorry, love." Liam apologized pressing his forehead against hers.

"I should hate you right now. But I don't. I love you so don't do it again."

"I promise." Liam smashed his lips against Bridget's lips again and hoisted her in the air. Bridget wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked into the bedroom. He always knew how to make her heart skip a beat.

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you more, Bridgie."

~~~~~~~~~

Bridget and Liam woke up the next morning to hear the sound of someone knocking on the door. Liam kissed her cheek and slid out of bed then slipped a shirt on. Bridget her Liam open it and felt anger boil when she heard Liam mention her name.

"Why did you come here, Danielle?" Liam asked as Bridget stood by the bedroom door.

"Last night, I thought......"

"Last night meant nothing. I was drunk, and it was a drunken mistake."

"I still love you, Liam and I want you back."

"Well I'm with Bridget now and I love her, not you." Bridget got really irritated and walked out, exposing her presence.

"You need to leave, now." Bridget said as Liam's arm wrapped around her waist.

"I don't listen to you. This is his house." Bridget was gonna respond but Liam spoke up.

"Her name is on the lease too but if that's how it is, then I say leave. Bridget is the love of my life, not you. We ended it a long time ago." Danielle sighed and finally walked away leaving them alone. Liam closed the door and turned to look and Bridget. "I told you, I love you not her."

"I believe you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The band had another week full of concerts in a part of America. Liam begged Paul and Preston to let the girls go and they finally said yes. It was the first time Bridget was leaving the UK with the boys and she was very excited to go. As they walked through the group of fans, Bridget her arms wrapped around Liam's arm as he helped her through the crowd. The fans yelled a bunch of questions to both Liam and Bridget.