Chapter Nine

The boys sang Rock Me to the crowd of screaming fans. Running up and down the catwalk always tired the boys out but they never slowed down. Doing this was fun for them and they enjoyed every minute of it. Liam's part finally came.

"Yeah, we were together summer '09, wanna roll back like press and rewind, you were mind and we never sad goodbye." Liam's mind fluttered to Bridget who was back home. They were a few weeks into another tour and he was really starting to miss her and her beautiful smile.

They finished the rest of their songs and head back to the hotel. After this, they were given a few days off to relax but Liam wanted to spend that with Bridget. As he got into the hotel, he heard that beautiful voice that made his heart race.

"You look exhausted." Her beautiful said causing Liam's head to shoot up. Liam smiled wide when he sat Bridget standing here.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked as he hugged her. Bridget giggled.

"Niall called me and told me you were missing me. So, I got on a plane and come up here to spend your break with you."

"And that is why I love you, Bridget Reed."

"You better love me. I had to deal with an old couple sitting next to me."

"Okay, that's funny. What do you wanna go today?

"Walk around. Maybe do a little bit of shopping. If you can handle that."

"I can handle anything for you, babe." Liam pecked her lips and slipped on his jacket. Paul gave him and the boys were given permission to what they wanted for the next three days. Harry went home to see whatever girlfriend he had this week, Louis was with Eleanor, Zayn with Perrie, so Niall tagged along with Bridget and Liam.

After an hour or so of shopping, they already had five backs of stuff. Liam had two, Bridget had three, and Niall and just one.

"Niall, you need a girlfriend." Bridget said as she and Liam walked hand in hand.

"Tell me about it but I'm picky." Niall said checking his phone.

"And you wander why you have no girlfriend." Liam chimed in, messing with Niall.

"Hey, when you're a famous singer with a lot of girls who would kill to go out with me. You gotta be picky."

"I wasn't and look what I got." Bridget smiled and kissed Liam's cheek.

"Don't worry, Nialler. You'll find the right girl," Bridget spoke up. "Until then you'll be everybody's little Nialler." Bridget put her arm on Niall shoulders and they walked back to the hotel. Liam watched as Bridget went through the bags which contained mostly clothes. He was happy that she was here. Bridget could feel Liam staring at her so she turned her head to look. He grinned.

"Why are you staring at me?" Bridget asked turning completely around.

"I missed you." Liam stated.

"So that means you can stare at me?" Bridget asked with a smirk.

"Yep." Liam got of the bed and walked over to the other bed where Bridget was sitting. He planted a kiss her lips as he held himself up with his pressed on the bed. Bridget's hands entangled in his hair as she kissed back trying to pull him closer. She crawled backward as Liam followed her and hovered above her. His hands ran down her side as he lowered his body onto hers and went to pull her shirt off. Bridget tried hard not to moan as his lips trailed down her neck. A knock on the door caused them to groan. Liam walked over to the door as Bridget layed in bed waiting.

"No, we'll probably stay here." She heard Liam say to whoever he was talking to. Finally, he came back with a look on his face.

"Can we get back to it?" Bridget asked as she crossed her legs. Liam smirked and pulled his shirt over his head before jumping on the bed and kissing her.