Chapter Nineteen

Instead of going home for a week, management let Bridget stay a little while longer. She got permission from Lori to get some time off and Karen quickly offered to watch the dogs. Perrie had to go back because of her things but Eleanor was able to stay with the boys. Bridget and Eleanor were in the V.I.P section watching the boys perform. Bridget never got to watch from the audience and was so happy she finally got the chance to. As they came on stage, the stadium erupted into screams and Bridget could the smile as she watched Liam having fun and he couldn't seem to stop smiling either. As Niall sang his part, Liam found Bridget in the audience and pointer to her mouthing "I love you" to her.

"He really days love you that much." Eleanor said playfully elbowing Bridget.

"He really does, I don't know what I'd do without him," Liam replied since she was telling the truth. As they finished singing, Louis and Liam were talking about something and he turned around.

"Before we go on," Liam spoke into the microphone, "Louis and I want to let our wonderful girls know how much we love and we'd do anything for them." Liam looked down at Bridget. "I love you more than anything, babe."

"I love you too." Louis said looking down at Eleanor. Both girls blushed how much their boys loved them. The crowd awed as Liam and the boys went back to their singing. Towards the end of the concert, Bridget and Eleanor went backstage to be there when the boys were done.

"Those boys care about you a lot." Paul said as he handed them their passed.

"And they aren't afraid show it." Bridget replied as she and Eleanor walked into the dressing room.

"What was all that about?" Bridget asked with a grin.

"I love you and the fans need to know that nothing they do will change that." Liam replied and kissed Bridget's forehead. She smiled and put her head on his chest and felt his arms wrap around her. She didn't care that he was covered in sweat because she loved him anyway.

The boys decided to go out for a bit but Bridget was tired so she stayed back. She went back to the hotel where she fell asleep rather quickly. She woke up to the sound of the door opening. It was around 2:00 in the morning and Liam was just getting back.

"Ow, shit." Liam said after running his foot into the corner of the bed.

"You okay? Bridget asked with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah. My foot has a freaking pulse." He plopped down on the bed and rubbed his foot. "Shit, did I wake you?"

"No, well maybe. Did you and the boys have fun?"

"They did. I honestly didn't because you weren't there."

"Aww, you missed me." He turned back to look at Bridget with a smile.

"I always miss you, babe."

"Why don't you prove it, Payne?" He smirked and climbed into bed next to Bridget. He stripped down to his boxer brief's and their lips met.

Liam's hands trailed down Bridget's sides making her shiver. Liam smirked into the kiss and trailed open mouth kissed down her haw bone, then down her neck, and back up to her lips. She moaned into his mouth when she felt him rub her down there. Her fingers dug into his back probably leaving marks. She gasped as his finger slipped into her underwear.

"Liam." She moaned as he sucked on her sweet spot. Liam's fingers snuck up her back as he unclipped her bra. Bridget smiled as his lips the rest of their clothes came off and he dug around for a condom. Liam slipped it on and kissed her once more before thrusting into her. She moaned his name again as he went deeper in her as he held onto the headboard as he continued to thrust into her. Bridget's back arched as his thrusts sped up and she bit down on his shoulder hoping he wasn't gonna bleed.