Chapter 11

for·got·ten

/fərˈɡätn/

to treat with inattention

"Holy shit."

Shuhua was rubbing her lower core across Soojin's stomach, Soojin watched the latter with wide eyes.

First of all this wasn't what she was expecting, furthermore who the even heck would have sex with someone they have met for the first time again in years.

"You're humping on me like this?" Soojin looks like a lost little child beneath Shuhua. Never in a million years would she have expected Shuhua to rub herself this way over her body but she have to admit it was hot.

Shuhua arched her eyebrow at the older who still can't believe this is happening right now. "Just tell me if you don't want me doing this." Shuhua is obviously sexually frustrated.

Soojin shook her head, placing her hands on both side of Shuhua's hips instead.

Shuhua moved faster, pressing her lower core more firmly against Soojin's stomach, she tugs her bottom lip trying to suppress the moan that wants to escape her luscious lips.

Shuhua lets out a breathy whimper, the arousal that Soojin is feeling has taken over her. Her hand trails up to Shuhua's bare body, her thumb teasingly brushed over the latter's hardened nipple. Shuhua breathed out, meeting Soojin's gaze at her.

"That's enough playing for you, cutie." Soojin mutters, feeling the moisture Shuhua has made on her stomach. Shuhua was pushed back down to her original position with Soojin hovering on top of her. "You said you're here to see me." Soojin added, her fingers drawing small circles to Shuhua's wet folds.

Soojin smiled in satisfaction hearing Shuhua moaning her name as she inserted two of her fingers inside the latter without any warning. It seems like Soojin isn't fond of warnings at all.

"Fuck you." Shuhua cursed, her back arching from the pleasure. Soojin chuckles, "I'm already doing so sweetie." The air between them suddenly change, it was a mix of longing and pent up frustration to each other. There were unsaid words.

The squelching sound sounded so dirty yet it sounds all too familiar for Shuhua. Her chest was heaving up and down as Soojin is basically knuckles deep inside her.

"I hate you." Soojin smiles as she leans in to kiss Shuhua's inviting lips. "Liar." Soojin replied as she rubs her thumb to Shuhua's clit in a circular motion, earning an ecstatic moan from the younger.

How could things seem so normal between them? Like they weren't even apart for the past three years. It's as if it was so easy for Shuhua to give herself to Soojin like this without any precautions.

"I m-issed your fingers being deep inside me like this." Shuhua lets out a breathy moan, her nails digging to Soojin's shoulder. Holding for her dear life, her stomach was tightening and so was her walls.

"I'm jealous of my fingers now." Shuhua rolled her eyes at Soojin's response, Soojin only laughs while her fingers fuck Shuhua's brains out.

Buckling her hips up, Shuhua pulled the older in a long passionate kiss as she grinds on the latter's fingers reaching her impending release. With a loud cry Shuhua closed her eyes feeling the high hitting her.

"Holy shit." Shuhua's eyes were wide, she was panting and technically couldn't believe what just happened.

"Holy shit it is." Soojin joined, pulling out her fingers. Letting Shuhua watch how she licks the remains of her hard work.

Still recovering from what just happened, Soojin's phone started ringing more on like it's the alarm for real. Soojin reaches for her phone to then off her alarm only to realize that she's fifteen minutes late to her dance class.

She hurriedly got off from Shuhua who's still dazed from the previous activity.

"Okay so I have to go like right now but I need to shower, you're welcome here in my place. I'll be at the first floor to do my work, you can go and see me there if you want but I suggest that you rest for now." Soojin said it in one go, as much as she hated to leave Shuhua here like this but she couldn't let the kids wait for her.

===

Elkie shot up from her bed, her jaw completely on the floor. She's on the phone with Shuhua who's obviously still at Soojin's place.

She couldn't fucking believe that Shuhua just got laid like that.

"First of all, the plan is to catch up with each other not fuck with each other. Second, you're so whipped. Lastly, don't come back here not unless you've showered. I don't want the reeking smell of sex in our suite." Elkie heaved out a sigh of relief, at least she didn't have to worry about the two having some drama.

["I don't know what got over me, I just wanted to feel her lips on mine and for her to want me like I wanted her. I sound so pathetic."] Shuhua just got out of the bathroom after having a nice shower.

"Well for the record you're the one going after her when it should be her." Elkie stated, "So why did you actually call me? Isn't Soojin with you?" She's just confused, after having  at least three years worth of orgasm. Shuhua called her when those two should be the ones talking, like having a heart to heart conversation, closure or whatever it is.

["She's not here as of the moment, well she's here."] Elkie groaned at how bad Shuhua explained it to her. "Care to elaborate that."

["She's like at the ground floor, I'm not really sure. Like some kind of work that she almost forgot. I'll go see her right now."] Elkie badly wants to get out of her single world now. Everyone else around is getting together and here she is still waiting for someone to actually love her.

"Do what you want lover girl, just don't get caught by lurking paparazzi. We wouldn't want Muxi to burn Soojin alive do we?" Both of the girls laughed at how that might actually happen once Muxi knows what Shuhua is up to.

["I know, I love you — platonically of course."] Elkie chuckles returning the platonic affection of the girl.

Now she have one mission and that is to protect this couple at all cost.

She doesn't want Shuhua crying her heart out again like the last time.