Chapter 17

us

/əs/

used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people as the object of a verb or preposition

"So what do we do now?"

The two had already came back to Soojin's home and are cuddled up, a movie was playing on the screen both of their ayes glued to the screen.

It's too good to be true.

"Olaf is cute." Soojin giggles at Shuhua's comment, nodding her head after in agreement to the comment. Apparently they were watching Frozen 2 as per Shuhua's request. "You're cute too." Soojin replied, taking her gaze off from the screen to look at Shuhua who was already looking at her.

"Can I kiss you?" Shuhua blurted out and the older can only arch her eyebrow, "You're horny." It was a statement and absolutely a fact. Soojin would be lying if she hadn't noticed how Shuhua pressed herself against the latter and casually rubs herself to Soojin from time to time.

Shuhua groaned in embarrassment, she had just been caught. "Well can you blame me? I've been sexually frustrated for such a long time and right now all I want to be honest is you specifically your fingers inside me ." Soojin's mouth went agape hearing Shuhua's little outburst.

"Such an unexpected turn." Shuhua glared at the latter. Soojin chuckles, her hands finding its way down to Shuhua's hips.

A disney movie playing at the background isn't ideal for real meanwhile two adults were once again getting it on the sofa.

Soojin slipped her hand inside Shuhua's shorts, gently rubbing the younger's clothed core. "You're hot and wet." Soojin stated and all she received as a reply was a moan.

"I have always been hot and wet for you." Shuhua boasted, her hips buckled as Soojin puts some pressure to her. Slender fingers were playing with her clothed core and as much as it stimulates Shuhua a lot. She was true to her words earlier.

She really wants the older's fingers deep inside of her, "I can't take this anymore, I need more." Soojin didn't seem unfazed by it as she lets Shuhua do her thing. Fixing their postion on the sofa, it was like de ja vu of what just happened a couple of hours ago.

Shuhua was once again on top of her.

The younger reaches the hem of Soojin's top bringing it up to remove the clothing from the latter. Soojin wasn't complaining at all. After removing the unnecessary clothing for this de ja vu activity that they were having. Shuhua leaned down to capture Soojin's lips, biting down Soojin's lower lip gaining access to deepen the kiss.

Shuhua's hips started to move, rubbing her wet core against Soojin's toned leg.

===

Elkie was pacing back and forth inside their suite, phone close to her ear. Her eyebrows furrowed as she listens to Debby who's currently scolding her well sort of.

"We just wanted to unwind I swear, none of what your are thinking right now is happening" Lies.

["Elkie you're one of my closest friend and I believe you, so please look after Shuhua. Muxi is worried right now."] Elkie heaved out a sigh of relief after hearing Debby's response, apparently Debby believed her excuses.

"I'll let you know when we're coming back." On the other line, Debby couldn't help but just let it be after all Shuhua is not hers, they aren't formally together so she really doesn't have any valid reasons right now.

Ending the phone call, Elkie looks at the wall clock and it was almost dinner time yet Shuhua was still not back, so she decided to order for room service so she could eat since it looks like her friend isn't gonna come back tonight.

While waiting for her room service, Elkie received a message from Sinb, the person who unknowingly broke her heart.

From: Sinb
Hey, the company cancelled our appointment for this week and I was wondering why because they didn't tell me the reason behind it.

Elkie arched her eyebrow in confusion, it was such a sudden text message from her long time photographer. She doesn't know what to reply.

To: Sinb
Uhm well that is because I am out of the town right now.

Elkie plopped down her bed waiting for a reply. It was no brainer that she likes Sinb a lot but unfortunately Sinb keeps on turning her down and giving her mixed signals, just like right now.

From: Sinb
Oh

Elkie cursed under her breath feeling annoyed by the latter's response to her.

But then her phone vibrated indicating that she have received another message.

From: Sinb
Where are you right now?

Elkie laughs on her own inside this huge suite, she honestly types where she is right now because there's no way that Sinb would come, she knows that Sinb is messing around again.

And just after pressing the send button, the room service came.

===

"F-uck" Shuhua's body was shaking as Soojin completely takes control of her, fingers going in and out of her pussy.

Shuhua was nearing her climax but Soojin really has the guts to pull out her fingers, she received a slap on her forearm. "Put it back." Shuhua demanded but Soojin just hushed her with a quick kiss before going down and running her flat tongue against Shuhua's wet core.

The younger was taken by surprise as her hands entangles with Soojin's wavy hair, apparently pushing Soojin's head more to her womanhood.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"SOOJIN!" Shuhua untangles her hand from Soojin's hair as she glance back at the door. "Who would be at your door at this hour?" Shuhua asks visibly annoyed that she was almost there but still didn't get to it. Soojin shrugs her shoulder, only a few people knows where her home is.

"I'll go check it, for now let's get dressed." Soojin grabs the remote by the coffee table to check the monitor by the door. Upon seeing the face who's outside her door, she immediately remembers that she's neighbors with her friend's sister, Umji.

She quickly gets the door to let the girl in. She's also good friends with Umji since they are both born the same year.

"Hey Umji." Soojun greeted her neighbor as soon as she opens the door. "Sinb's coming here in two hours with no notice, she texted me with just this." Umji brought her phone up and showed Soojin the message.

"Pick me up by the airport in two hours." Soojin reads out aloud. "Did she hit her head?" Soojin asks as gets back inside to get her phone with Umji following behind. "So what do we do now?" Umji asks cluelessly.

"I don't have my car, it's still being fixed. What if we let her commute on her own?" Soojin answered, half joking with her reply. "That's better, she ruined my dinner." Soojin awkwardly smiles at the mention of dinner.

"Because I don't have my car also today, I left it at the shop for oil change." Umji added.

The look at each other with agreement in their eyes.

"Let her commute then."