Chapter 18

visit

/ˈvɪz.ɪt/

to go to a place in order to look at it, or to a person in order to spend time with them

"Can I punch her?"

Elkie cursed under ber breath, her sleep was interrupted by the continuous knocks by the door. If Shuhua is behind those she'll definitely strangle the latter, she just wants to have her beauty sleep at this point because the jet lagged has been kicking off on her.

Groggily standing up from her bed, she walks towards the door with her eyelids still half closed.

Upon opening the door, she was met by those brown orbs who's looking at her with amusement(?). Elkie almost slammed the door right on Sinb's face after realizing who was actually right in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" There was a hint of annoyance to Elkie's tone. She was in fact not annoyed with Sinb's arrival but just solely annoyed the her sleep had been disturbed. "Uhm to visit?" Elkie was fully awake now.

"Visit? Am I patient now? This is so sudden."

A few hours ago...

True to Soojin's words, she let her dear friend commute from the airport up to her building but the surprising thing is, she didn't hear any complaints from Sinb.

"Why are you suddenly here?" Soojin opens the door to let her dear friend inside her home, Shuhua was by the kitchen preparing some food since the two had an agreement to eat some real food for the meantime.

Shuhua doesn't have any idea on who was coming like zero idea at all.

"Love has came to my broken heart." Sinb plops down the sofa (obviously not aware that she's currently sitting on a very unholy spot) Soojin just let it be and arched her eyebrow with questioning eyes. "Did you two broke up? Like totally split up with no issues?" Soojin asks seriously.

Sinb was in relationship as far as she knows by the start of this year (one of the reason why Sinb keeps on turning down Elkie).

On the other hand Shuhua was just listening and she could already tell that she's familiar of the voice Soojin's speaking with.

"Actually we broke up last month and I was still healing and well great news is I'm okay now. I want to pursue someone properly right now. Remember the girl I set you up with last time, she's the one." Sinb's jumps from shock hearing Shuhua's voice behind her.

"Can I punch her? Just like one punch." Soojin stifles a laugh but is also clueless. "Shuhua?" Sinb was in total shock. "You two know each other?" Soojin asks quite baffled at their situation right now, she was literally in between to prevent any case of murder here inside her humble abode.

Sinb was scared for her dear life.

"I'm really sorry for the confusions." Sinb was sincere at least that was what Shuhua saw.

"You shouldn't be saying that to me."

Elkie feels like she's being suicidal right now by letting the woman inside the room.

"Good morning I guess." Sinb's confidence suddenly depleted as she rubs the back of her neck. "Well it's kinda ruined now, you literally just showed up when I was enjoying my well  deserved beauty sleep." Elkie stated as  flops down on the small couch.

Sinb sat down beside the girl, too close for Elkie's liking.

"Then sleep some more." Sinb simply said as she puts Elkie's head on her shoulder, adjusting herself.

===

Shuhua was still sound asleep when Soojin decided to get out of bed to make breakfast. They both decided to let Sinb stay last night as per Shuhua's command.

Soojin waltz around the kitchen when  she heard the doorbell ring. She quickly washed her hands to check on who was at her door this early.

Upon opening the door, a small bouquet of fresh flowers welcomed her accompanied by someone she wishes to not be here right now especially that Shuhua is here.

"Hi? You didn't answer my call last night so I thought of dropping by here." Gaeun looked like she has somewhere to be today that was Soojin's guess. "This is a replacement for the flowers in your vase, I noticed the last time I was here that they are not in a good condition." Gaeun continued.

Soojin silently received the flower before speaking her mind.

"I'm sorry if this is really sudden but I won't be continuing any physical contact with you unnie, you were really a great friend though and I want to thank you for taking care of me but I want to put an end on whatever is happening between us." Soojin apologetically smiles.

"I understand and thank you for being honest with me. My shop is always open for you of course for business matters. I'll get going then." Soojin nodded as she bids goodbye, she didn't want to give Shuhua any reason to doubt her love.

Soojin almost had a heart attack when she turned around after closing the door.

Shuhua was standing there, clearly still half asleep. "Good morning." Shuhua greets, walking near her lover. Soojin kisses the latter's crown,

"Good morning to you too."

Shuhua snuggles against Soojin, "So who was at the door? Those flowers look good." Shuhua asks, she actually noticed it. "From Gaeun unnie, she dropped by to  give me this. I'll tell you the details later. For now let's eat some breakfast and arrange this." Soojin wants to be honest but both of them definitely heard a stomach growling.

Soojin giggles as she received light punched from the latter.