Chapter 12

clue·less

/ˈklo͞oləs/

having no knowledge

"You're joking right?"

Soojin beams a  smile at the kids who were patiently waiting for her. Some of the parents also waited for her and left when she arrived, just making sure that their child is in great hands.

"Sorry if Jinjin is late." Soojin sat on the floor, followed by the kids. "It's okay, Jinjin is still the best." Soojin chuckles at how cute her student is. "So are you all ready to have some fun?" Soojin asks, earning eager nods from the younger ones.

She stood up so she can play some music for their warm up before jumping into their daily routine.

The thought of Shuhua momentarily leaves her mind as she focuses on teaching the kids.

Shuhua cursed under her breath, she can't possibly wear her clothes. She has been staring at Soojin's closet for a while now and although Soojin said that she's welcome here, she just couldn't intrude to Soojin's personal belongings.

But she can't wear a robe all day like this either.

Finally making her decision, she opens Soojin's closet. Grabbing the most comfortable clothes she saw.

Looking at herself in the mirror, the oversized hoodie almost covers over half of her body. She can't picture Soojin wearing things like this. She was used to seeing the older either in her formal working clothes.

Wearing a hoodie and some boy shorts doesn't fit her image as a model but it's best this way. "She said she has some work to do." Shuhua walked out of the penthouse, leaving her sling bag.

She gets to freely walk around which is quite nice.

Upon arriving at the ground floor, the huge dance studio welcomed her. She noticed it earlier when she first arrived but she never knew it was this big.

Her feet drags her towards the said studio, peeking through the glass door. She stood their staring at Soojin, who's giving instructions to the kids? From her guess the kids are around five to ten years old.

And now she wonders if this is the work that Soojin was pertaining to.

Seo Soojin the business tycoon is inside a dance studio. Shuhua was puzzled.

"Excuse me, you're blocking the way." Shuhua jumps in surprise as she lowers her head, stepping back. A blonde woman who is maybe a year or two younger than her was looking at her with such an intimidating attitude.

"Do you have any business here?" Shuhua raised her head, meeting the blonde's eyes. "I wouldn't say that I have o-" Shuhua was cut off, "Then if you don't have, leave and stop blocking the way." Shuhua frowned, her self-restraint is fading gradually.

"I do have business here." Shuhua calmly said, glancing back to where Soojin is. "Oh are you here for Soojin? I never thought I'd run into one of her one night stands." Shuhua clenches her jaw in annoyance. She was stopping herself from rolling her eyes and eventually from slapping this girl in front of her.