𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Have a good night, Antonio

"Have a good night, Antonio." I feel my cock harden at the way she pronounces my name. It sounds exotic from her mouth.

"You too, Angelo." I say back as I check her ass out. I probably shouldn't but I never said I was a gentleman.

Once she's gone, I walk in Diana's office to see her pulling up her skirt while my brother Lucien puts his dick away.

Rolling my eyes, I sigh in annoyance. These two literally hate each other but sleep with one another anyways. They say it's to get the 'pent up frustration' out of their system.

It's been going on for one year. Must say that's a lot of pent up frustration.

Once they see me they go serious but the smell of sex lingers and it makes me cringe.

"Do you have another room we can talk in that doesn't smell of sex?" I ask annoyed.

I'd rather smell a dead corpse then the smell of sex if it's not because of me.

"Of course." Diana squeaks in embarrassment but I don't care.

She takes us to a room next door that looks like a boardroom and I take my seat at the end of the table.

"What can I help you with Mr Romano?" She refers to me by my surname because only certain people know my real name and those people are the only ones who have the privilege of calling me by my name.

"I'm here to get to know a little more about Miss Sidorova." My little Russian angel.

She doesn't know it yet but the moment Dante and I set eyes on her we knew she was ours from then. It's been two years but we finally decided to take a chance and actually make her ours.

"I'm sorry but I can't give you anything about her." Diana stutters.

Lifting my eyebrow, I nod my head pretending like I understand why she's saying that. 

But I don't care, no one else has enough information about her that Dante and I need. For the past two years, we kept our distance and didn't check much on her until we kept on having this urge to see her again or know who she was. But somehow little one was able to keep her address a secret by putting her name under a fake address and we stalked her. Well my men did and she led them to this apartment building before catching them off guard and disappearing from their sight.

We checked the tenants of the building and her name isn't in there but for all we know she could have also put a fake name.

Unfortunately Dante and I have been busy with our mafia. Especially me as I'm the one who took charge of the building contracts for new land and cities we decided to take over. And for those past two years, I leave at least twice a month to different places to see through with the building and if it's been done how it should. 

On top of that, I'm busy with my separate business that I run by myself. It's a diamond company but could also be considered as a franchise.

As I have employees who mine the diamonds, employees who shape and cut the diamonds, employees who make designs based around the diamonds and then hundreds of stores that sell those designs.