𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

I wait a total of eight days until I receive the short six-word message that I've been dying to get

I'll pick you up at 5.

Is all it says and I take a deep breath as nerves settle in the pit of my stomach.

Why am I nervous? I shouldn't be nervous, it's just a simple training class with Antonio. Nothing can possibly be nerve-wracking except the fact that I may have stopped working out for the past week and I feel like I'm going to embarrass myself in front of him because I'll probably seem so unfit.

Shaking my stupid thoughts away, I pack a face towel, deodorant, a brush and water. Lots of water.

Drinking my pre-workout now while I wait for Antonio to come pick me up, as I place it in the sink I turn to my right and catch my figure in the mirror that's on the wall facing the kitchen.

Sudden disgust hits me as I stare at my body. I've always had insecurities when it comes to my body and sometimes I think it's okay then there's times like this where I feel like a whole whale and look like it too.

It may be offensive to others but sometimes you can't help what you feel and that's what I'm feeling just staring at my legs, stomach and face.

My stomach looks a little bloated but it feels so full. My legs look huge all of a sudden and my face is chubby. 

Teats well in my eyes as I continue to stare at my body and I start to feel embarrassed about how I look right now.

I listen for any cars going past and when I heat none, I quickly sprint upstairs to my room and change into some sweatpants that I sometimes use for the gym and leave on my sports top.

Just as I make my way back down the stairs I hear a knock on the door. Quickly grabbing my bag and phone, I unlock the door startling when I see how close Antonio is.

Looking up to his face, I watch him check me out. Gulping when his eyes flare as they land on my chest.

"Hey Antonio." I greet making his eyes shoot back up to meet mine.

I wait for his greeting but instead he nods his head at me in acknowledgement before grabbing my stuff from me even and when I refuse he raises an eyebrow at me.

Sighing I let him take them before closing the door behind me and locking it.

I followed him to his car. He places my things in his back seat and opens the passenger door for me.