𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

She's spectacular

She's spectacular. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her yesterday and right now and she moans as she bites into her cheese toastie that was dipped in tomato soup.  

I catch her watching me every now and then which has me smirking. Seems like a little someone is interested in me. I can't blame her though because I'm the same with her.

I can tell that Dante and Antonio are enjoying this. While she was showering and Dante was making dinner. The three of us were talking and they were encouraging me to get to know her and help her out whenever I have the chance to. They even promised to make sure that they'll sneak away and leave us alone to get to be together. And I truly appreciate that.

The fact alone that they're willing to share her with me this later on says a lot about how much they trust me and like me as a best friend. I guess since they have to share her between the two of them that having me come in doesn't change much to them.

"Xavier, do you want to give Katya her present now or later?" Dante asks as Antonio and Katya whisper and laugh to each other as they wash the dishes.

"Later, it's only Monday, I have until Thursday." I turn my gaze to Dante who is also staring at Katya.

"You really do love her, don't you?" I question this time.

"Yeah, I love her with everything in me. She's everything to me, I honestly don't know who I would be without her." He mumbled.

"I can tell, now it's just a matter of waiting until she wants us. But I'm going to be honest, what if she never develops feelings for me?" I start to self doubt.

"Trust me, she will. But matter of fact, you're an amazing guy, intellectual, funny, good looking, caring, kind. I would go for you if I swung that way but you're everything that women seem to look for in a guy. Yes, Katya is different, but she also seems to like dangerous looking men like the three of us. So don't stress, it'll come with time." Slowly the self doubt dissipates as Dante's words continue processing through my head.

"Thanks bro." I fake sniffed like I got emotional from his little 'speech'.

Chuckling, I follow Katya to the living room as Antonio and Dante prepare some snacks and the churros Antonio got from a Spanish shop.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask Katya. 

"Can we carry on watching Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan?" She looks up to me with doe eyes. 

"Of course we can." I smile at her. She tilts her head and I've never seen her look so adorable before.

She takes a seat right next to me as I wait for prime video to load me in. "Xavier, where did we first meet each other?"

"At Lady Diana's club. She introduced me to you but another girl came and called you away and you were a little distracted so I don't blame you for not remembering." Realisation clearly washes over her as she remembers that moment.