𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

After we had dinner at Katya's place, on Tuesday, she seemed to calm down and not be so paranoid

It's now Thursday and we're back at the main warehouse with Sebástian. He's telling us how the 'meeting' with the gang that's messing with Marcel's gang, went.

"The capo told me he's not scared of us. That he'll be replacing us in no time." Looking to Dante and Antonio, I observe them for a reaction. The only thing I'm able to get from me is how their eyes darken a shade, otherwise they don't show anything at all.

"What are you going to do? Because if these stupid assholes think they can replace us clearly they are wanting to start something." I state.

"I have a feeling that something will happen between all of us so I suggest you start training our soldiers in special combat, no longer just normal combat. Xavier, you get hold of some of our Royal Marines and Royal Navy's that work for us, tell them that they need to train our soldiers how to fight and kill like how they do. Find out which new guns are coming around, the best of the best. Make a deal with the supplier and get a sufficient amount of them. Anything else you think of later on, let us know before you get it or do it. Meanwhile, we'll start a general plan of what to do if anything breaks out." Antonio commands Sebástian who nods his head along. I take mental notes of what Antonio just said.

Nodding his head in dismissal, Sebástian leaves and shuts the door. The three of us turn to each other and Dante is the first to speak. "Antonio, you focus on the plans, Xavier the finance and I'll do everything that is required of me for your plans, so we're not competing against each other for who's plans are better." I nod my head in agreement along with Antonio.

"Now that that's out of the way. Katya's surprise needs to be given today. Because the Canadian F1 practice starts tomorrow so we need to be there tomorrow morning." I say as I check the time on my watch, seeing that it's only noon.

"I say you go surprise her. This mght get you into the 'maybe my lover' book." Dante says winking while Antonio nods in agreement.

"Do I just rock up at her office now or at her house later?" I question them.

"House."

. . .

I'm currently in Victoria Secrect choosing a corset. I'm trying to decide between the maroon or black corset top because she's currently into Jean's or skirts paired with corsets. So she might want to wear one when we get there during those 3 days. Fuck it, she can have both.

I quickly pay then stop at her favourite sushi place since I'm in the mood for sushi and she so happens to love sushi as well.

. . .

"Hi Xavier, please come in." Katya greets as she opens the door.

"Hey butterfly." I smile downat her as I step inside.