𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Camilla finally came home two nights ago

Camilla finally came home two nights ago. So she decided to drag me to one of Sebastian's friend's clubs. But I actually ended up dragging her inside.

"That bartenders hot, babes. Totally your type." She giggles at me, 

Shaking my head as I shout my drink order at him since the music is so loud. He nods his head, winking at me before making the drinks.

The entire time, my body chills as I feel someone's gaze one me.

Looking to the top of the club, I make eye contact with a familiar looking man until I realise it's Antonio. I stand in shock watching as he gestures for me to meet him at the back of the club. I nod my head before turning to Camilla.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be a while, there's a queue." Already regretting how easily the lie comes out.

"Okay, I'll watch our drinks. I'll find a spot up by Sebastian." She says since Sebastian came earlier for business.

I leave her, noticing Antonio leaving the area where he was standing.

My brows raise as I take in the intricate designing of this place. Why designed so much for just a club?

Too lost in my thoughts, I stumble when I hit someone's chest. Looking up I see Antonio's beautiful eyes.

"Antonio." I breathe out as I lose all other words. 

For a reason I don't know why, he looks way too handsome, even though he's dressed in his normal attire.

His mouth opens as if he's about to say something when we're interrupted by someone. "Antonio?"

Looking behind him, I see Dante making my eyes widen.

Fuck, how could I have not known they'd be here. It's Antonio's club for fucks sake.

"Dante?" I say confused looking back at Antonio.

I watch as they both take their time to look check me out, making me shift on my feet.

I feel dominance radiate off of them. The need to dominate me. Gulping as I picture them do exactly that in my head.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to me dominated and fucked like a toy or slut. To used as someone's own pleasure. To allow then to do whatever to my body while I'm restrained to the bed, chair or even the wall.

Shivers break out on my skin at the mental image as a blush covers my cheeks. They must notice something because their jaws and fists clench.

"What are you doing here?" Antonio questions making me raise a brow.

Popping a hip, I say, "What can I not go to clubs now?" 

His nostrils flare and he must see the defiance in my eyes. "I never said that, I just asked what are doing here."