𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

What I love about Katya is that for me there's never a time we're there isn't an uncomfortable silence or feeling between us

It's real and peaceful and I'm grateful for that. We don't always have to talk to be comfortable with each other.

I put the car in park, unlocked the door and got out before jogging to Katya's side and opening the door for her.

She mumbles a thanks and follows me inside to my private and very personal house. Not the one that Antonio and I stay at the majority of the time.

My dogs Poseidon and Kratos, are locked in at the back, who ate currently barking. Poseidon is a black Doberman and Kratos is a German Shepherd.

"You have dogs?" She smiles, looking up at me with excitement bursting in her eyes.

"May I see them, please." She asks and I nod my head.

I guide her through the side of the house to the back where Poseidon and Kratos are busy sitting and staring at us.

I look back to see Katya still smiling as she watches Poseidon and Kratos.

"Come." I command them and they walk to us before sitting in front of me.

They don't take their eyes off of Katya the entire time.

"Say hi." I instruct and that's when their guards let loose and they start going crazy for her.

Katya melted in adoration as they pawed at her feet. Poseidon smiles at her showing all of his front teeth making Katya laugh.

Once they calm down she finishes petting them and I guide her inside, both Poseidon and Kratos watching over her back.

I roll my eyes since they're already protective of her, and huff a laugh when they completely leave me by myself.

Looks like I have competition.

Katya takes her time to assess and take in the beauty of my house before turning to me and asking, "What are we doing here?"

"No, my question is what are you doing here, Bella." I say leaning against the counter.

She huffs and just stares at me so I gladly stare back. Letting me use that as an excuse to check her out for I don't know how many times now.

Those slacks are doing wonders for her ass and that blazer just tops off the smart, CEO look she's currently giving.

"I'm here because you-you-"she stutters, looking for an answer but more like an excuse.

"Because I what, Katya?"I ask, smirking at her.

She huffs in frustration making me chuckle as I stalk to her.

Each step of mine makes her take one step back until I have her pinned against the wall, both of my hands planted on each side of her head.