𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

She's divine

She's divine. Burying my face between her legs, I suck her clit into my mouth, noticing how her legs shake furiously. She's so wet that I'm able to easily push my fingers inside. She's tight and I can't wait to feel how hard she squeezes my cock as I stretch her with my girth.

Groaning, when she tugs a little hard on my hair, she forces out a strangle moan. Looking up at her through my eyelashes. I take in the gorgeous sight.

Legs spread, her hands on her breasts, pulling at the nipples as she bites her lip while her eyes roll back. Majestic.

Pumping my fingers, I do a 'come here' motion which has her writhing in pleasure. "Antonio, more." she moans.

"Yeah, Angelo. You like this, don't you? Hm, daddy's little needy slut." My words have her clenching, suffocating my fingers so tight that I can't even move them.

"You're tight Angelo. I can't wait to feel you on daddy's cock, yes? Watch you lose control of your body and submit to me, hm. You look so pretty like this." I mumble against her clit before nibbling on it.

She goes a little quiet but I don't stop when I look back up at her. She's looking at me with an indecipherable expression.

Flicking my tongue on her clit, I abuse it until she starts to become too sensitive. "Please daddy." She whimpers as she starts seeking for her release.

It doesn't take her that long before I say, "Come baby, come all you want." Lapping up all her juices. I suck hard on her clit, one last time, as she trembles from her orgasm.

Pressing a kiss to her clit, I stand up and admire the view displayed in front of me.

Wanting to catch it, I pull out my phone and watch as she stares up at me with lazy eyes and tired expression. "Smile for me, Angelo."

She gives me a beautiful smile as I take the photo. Sending it to Dante, I switch off my phone, pick her up and carry her to the bathroom.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned." I say kissing her head.

Chuckling as her legs shake as she attempts to stand. I helped her sit on the granite piece that she got installed so she could probably sit on to shave her legs.

I look in her cabinet and find a spare toothbrush and brush my teeth and tongue before washing my face.

Since I'm still naked, I step into the shower and help her wash off then wash myself with a spare face cloth I found in the cupboard.

We shower in silence, soaking in the presence of just being with each other. 

. . .

. . .

I admire Antonio as he cleans himself off in the shower. He's such an elegant and charming man. He carries this dominance and grace that I find so attractive. He's always confident in what he does. No matter what it is and I respect him for that.

"Like the view?" He teases me making me bite my lip as I look him up and down while nodding my head.

I finish getting dressed and put on simple flared pants with a hoodie and socks. Antonio dresses back into his outfit and then we go back downstairs and warm up our pastries and drinks that he bought for us. 

As we settled on the couch, Antonio pulled me onto his lap and slid his hand to my left inner thigh, caressing the spot.

Clearing my throat I made myself comfortable on his lap as I switched between the channels, eventually settling on the home renovation channel.

Personally I love watching these types of shows since I want to do this to my future home one day. And when I mean future home I mean my dream home where I'll live with my soulmate and raise my children for the rest of my life. I hope it's soon because I want to be that young mom who's like turning forty when her first born is turning eighteen.

And for once I'm not surprised when I've been having dreams of that being my future with Antonio and Dante. Me being married to both of them and having a whole soccer team of children. So far my maximum number of children that I'm willing to have is five and the least is three, maybe two. 

To be honest I'm questioning if this is my sign to finally break down my resistance and just give in to being theirs. 

I mean nothing really can go wrong except the fact if they're ever caught I'll be deemed as an accomplice and put in prison.

No, stop. They haven't been caught in decades, in nearly a century so stop overthinking this.

But if I really think about it, the amount of peace and happiness it'll bring me as well. Just finally being happy and content with life. Having two men who want me and are willing to do everything to protect and cherish me.

How can I say no to that? 

Thankfully Antonio is so engrossed in the show that he doesn't notice me lost in my thoughts. 

I'm going to leave it for the next month and see where it goes because lately things have been getting interesting.

. . .

Antonio wanted to give me something so we're at Antonio and Dante's place while I chat to their cook as he gets whatever he wants to give me.

My excitement builds as I hear footsteps but when I realise there's more than one person I deflate a little.

The cook goes into the pantry just as three people enter the kitchen area. Suddenly all my excitement is back when I see Antonio and Dante. Dante basically yanks me into his arms making Antonio chuckle.

"Hey Dante." I laugh.

"Hi Bella. I missed you." He places a kiss on my forehead.

"You literally saw me yesterday." I chuckle when I notice Antonio and a man that looks very familiar.

"Katya, meet Xavier Knight, he's been our best friend since we were little." My interest peaks at Antonio's words.

But my God let me say this man is downright gorgeous. Blond with blue eyes that look green depending on where he's standing.

Pulling away from Dante, I wave at Xavier. "Nice to meet you Xavier." 

"Nice to meet you too, Katya." Sweet shivers whisper down my back at his voice. Deep and smooth like velvet and just the way he pronounced my name the right way the first time has me fascinated.

Turning my gaze to Antonio, I see a box in his hand. "Is that it?" I smile.

He nods his head and places it on the counter, lifting the lid for me, I peek inside and see a deep royal blue silk dress. My lips part in awe as I savour the fabric against my fingertips.

"What this for?" I look up to meet Antonio's eyes.

"Remember the Grand Monaco ball, it's on the 28th of this month and we were hoping that you'd be our date and go with us to the ball." he says with hope in his eyes.

"I'd love to."