𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Stepping into the mansion, I walk in awe of the ceiling, it has paintings all over

Stepping into the mansion, I walk in awe of the ceiling, it has paintings all over. Looks like greek mythology almost.

The sound of fast footsteps make me realise I'm gawking too much so I look back down and see an middle aged women walking up to us.

"Mio Dio, è una dea." The women mumbles as she stares at me like I'm some goddess.

"Lei è veramente mamma." Antonio says and I understand that, that's his mother by the mamma part.

What makes me uncomfortable is them speaking in Italian and I don't understand what their saying.

"Hi, I'm guessing here but you must be Antonio's mother." I greet.

"Mio Dio è bellissima." My blush deepens at the embarrassment I'm feeling right now as the boys chuckle.

"Ma per favore rispondile, continua a non capirci." Antonio speaks again and I huff a frustrated sigh.

"Yes yes yes, sorry. Hi I am Antonio's mom. It's so good to finally meet you mio cara. But please call me Lina." She says making me smile as she brings me into a hug.

Just as she pulls back another women comes to us looking equally excited. "E lei? Questa è nostra nuora."

"Sí." And I understand that means yes.

"Oh amore mio, you're gorgeous. I'm Dante's mom, you can call me Catalina." She compliments and I feel myself blush at the compliments.

"Thank you, I could say the same about you both." I say and that gets bigger smiles out of them.

"Come come, we must get some food in your belly. You must be hungry." Catalina says as her and Lina both grabbing my hands from their sons and lead me outside, where everyone else is.

I look back and see the boys following right behind me.

I sigh in relief before turning my head back around.

I'm met with at least another 30 people and I start to get nervous and Catalina must realise because she says  "Don't worry amor, we'll be right here to help."

I smile down at her. They really do make me feel tall. I'm only 5'11 but still.

They start taking me around to quickly greet the ladies and then we go around to greet the men who look fucking intimidating as they stare at us while we make our way towards them but I keep my head up, only looking down to watch my step up the stairs.

Both women go greet their husband's as Antonio and Dante take my sides. Antonio's hand on my lower back and Dante's one holding my left hand.

Both their dad's were intimidating and looked cold and brutal but once I greeted them they ended up being very sweet. They even called me their daughter and I got a little emotional because they reminded me a bit of my dad.