𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I picture Katya's body in those sweatpants and sports bra top

I picture Katya's body in those sweatpants and sports bra top. She looked stunning, when doesn't she.

From the way she looked when I picked her up I could tell that she was feeling insecure. I struggle to understand the concept of her being insecure of her body.

She's absolutely beautiful. A goddess blessed before me. An angel of mine.

And I promise to one day show her how beautiful she really is. Embed it into her mind so she will never feel that way again.

It troubles me to see her like this. Not aware of her true worth. 

I watch her from my peripheral vision as I drive her back to her place while she's spaced out.

She tends to do that a lot, space out into another world of hers. 

Turning into her driveway, I park and turn towards her. "Thank you." She says holding eye contact, eyes sincere.

I nod my head at her, too captivated by her gorgeous eyes and how they're glowing to say anything right now.

"Good night Antonio." She mumbles as she gets out.

"Good night Angelo." I respond as I watch her walk towards her door.

I wait until the door is closed and her curtains before reversing and driving back home.

. . .

"Hardin Kody." 

He looks up, eyes widening in fear and shock as he scurries back into the corner of his cell.

"Charges of sexual assault, rape and abuse, then left free two months after imprisonment." I recite out from his file that I memorised.

A few of my soldiers found him on top of a six year old boy. Not wanting to go into anymore details, I grab my favourite knife and walk into his cell with two of my guards behind me.

"Set him on the table." 

They immediately get to work, not even blinking an eye when Mr Hardin starts struggling and crying.

"PLEASE! I-I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I PROMISE, JUST LET ME GO!" He shouts in fear when he realises what's about to happen.

Keeping quiet, I stare at him in the eye as I stalk towards him once he's tied to the table.

The guards leave and I nod at them in approval before getting to work.

Staying silent as I drag the knife up his body until I'm at his face. He moves his face to the side trying to deflect the knife but ends up cutting his face in the process.