𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

I'm leaving for home tomorrow morning and to say I'm relieved is an understatement

Collapsing onto my bed, I pull out my phone and call Dante. He picks up not too long afterwards.

"Hey." He chirps making me frown.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I question having a feeling that it's because of Katya.

"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary, you know. I mean I did get to spend time with Katya and got the chance to sit her on my face but other than that nothing much." My groin tightens at that.

Imagining Katya sitting on my face as her gorgeous thighs suffocate me as I suck on her drool-worthy nectar.

"Antonio?" Dante calls into the phone.

"Yes." I responded.

"You just went quiet so I thought you left, but anyways how were those few meetings?" His question makes me think back to how almost each meeting completely ended with disaster. 

The first three were okay, then every one after them went downhill for a reason I'm not aware of. I've had a total of thirteen meetings over the last, what five days, and I'm finally leaving tomorrow morning.

The last ten meetings just didn't go how I wanted them to. The companies argued and didn't want to accept any of my terms and conditions in the contracts. So I basically ended their careers. Not because of that but because I was disrespected a lot in those meetings. I was insulted. I have never dealt with such immature and informal people in my whole life.

"Worse than I expected. I'm never coming back here. I was already hesitant with what people said about them but now that I've experienced it first hand, so I really mean it when I say I'm not coming back here." Dante switches the call to a video call and I recognise that look immediately.

"Don't you dare say it." I gritted out, already seeing those words forming in his mouth as I squint at him.

"I told you so." Is the only thing he's able to say before I cut the call short. Annoyed more now that he said them.

. . .

By the time I step foot back home, it's only seven in the morning so I get home, shower, change and then stop at a local bakery in hopes for Katya's favourite treats that she likes to order every now and then.

It's only eight when I get to her so I park the car and check to see if she's awake. And I'll be able to know by seeing if her lights are on inside the house.

I spot Katya sitting on her breakfast nook by the big window. Getting out of the car, I ring the doorbell and wait a few seconds before the door finally opens.

Katya startles at that sight of me. I can't look that bad?

"Good morning Antonio, what are you doing here?" She gets straight to the chase.