Chapter 25

I arrived at the place I was aiming for. I sighed as soon as I entered the room of The High Priest.

"Huuu."

I looked around the room. The space was large, but the furniture was simple and small.

It was the same as I saw in the temple of time.

I soon got to the side of a bookcase and pushed it hard.

No, I just pretended. But Ash helped me a lot.

In the past, it was hard when I was doing it alone, but Ash helped me, and the bookshelf was pushed back very easily.

And a new space appeared as if it had been waiting in there.

'That was good.'

The joy elated inwardly. It was no different than when I stole beads.

In any sense, I stepped out into the secret, narrow space that looked like a secret space and suddenly heard Ash laughing sound from behind.

"......why?"

"No, it looks like fun."

Me? ......or the situation?

Instead of interrogating him, I moved my steps. Apart from the smoothness of this situation, we did not know when the prayer of the High Priest would end, so we needed to hurry.

Inside the secret space, there was a wide podium, as tall as a child. And a square box was placed on it.

An ivory box with no pattern. At first glance, it looks normal, but that box is actually surrounded by divine power.

If you try to open it with force, it will never open. But instead, if you touch the surface and arrange the letters on the surface to guess the set password, the lock will be released and the box will open.

It was a kind of magic.

'This is quite familiar to me.'

Why? It is just like a smartphone lock or a touchscreen door lock.

I touched the box with my hands, thoughtlessly.

Then, on the surface of the box, white light and a subtle text came out softly.

I picked up scattered letters one by one and dragged them with my fingers to start mixing them in the centre.

'The same goes for the code.'

It's the name of God.

Asimor, the god of love here.

I finished the arrangement and waited for a while. Soon the text will disappear and the message will open.

Suddenly, the letters were scattered all over again, and the box began to make a loud noise.

".......!"

Wha, what is it?

'Was that wrong?'

It was the first time I experienced it, but I could tell by feeling it. This means I typed the wrong answer.

'No, why?'

But it couldn't be wrong. If it's not his name, then what? I remember reading in a book that writing God's name in code in the temple is like an implicit promise between them.

'Is it different?'

Quickly, I moved my hands again. Eros, Cupid, I've typed all the other names of the God of Love I know.

However, the response to it was all wrong and the box remained unchanged.

I got nervous. The sound was too loud. At this rate, it would be only a matter of time before people would come.