Chapter 108

"What?"

"Mo, monsters are coming in. But it's a huge number! It's so dense that we can't count the number of heads with the naked eye!"

"What?"

"What are you......!"

The Queen's expression changed rapidly. I admired those expressions and added in my own words so that only me and she could hear it.

"The smooth light blue cloth is really awesome, so don't be fooled by its simplicity."

"You bastard! How dare you......"

Then Count Suena shouted and stepped forward.

He shouted like the soldier with a fierce spirit, as if to make up for his earlier mistake.

"Remember, you are talking to Her Highness The Queen. If you lie, you will not have your life left!"

"Well, really! It's not a lie at all. Really, monsters are everywhere like clouds......."

At that moment the ground rang as if to prove the knight's claim.

Thump, thump.

It was a pretty familiar echo for me now.

"gasp!"

"Hey, this is... Are you saying the truth......a monster?

"That's ridiculous. Why all of a sudden?"

An undeniable tremor and agitation spread in all directions.

I could feel that the maids on both sides of me might have been embarrassed, but I could feel their strength weakened by their arms.

I think I'll be able to shake them off if they're just like this.

When I thought so, my eyes met with The Queen.

In the midst of this, she checked my expression of nonchalance, and soon her face was completely distorted.

"Did you do this?"

"Well."

"You did it. So this is the one you believe so much that you become so bold! How the hell did you do that?"

"I wish I could explain."

I don't know the principles of the enchanted cloth either.

Did The Queen think my own honest answer was to tease her? – I didn't really mean it at all, but she gritted his teeth and shouted.

"If you did, I could settle it by killing you, Alice! Slice her neck right away!"

The Queen called out a knight with a pretty name.

Then a few eyes were turned to the knight, who had drawn his sword a little while ago, under the eyes of The Queen.

The knight lifted a sharp sword that was well aimed.

"........ugh!"

Then he cut off another knight that was standing diagonally on his own.

The Queen's eyes were literally torn.

".......!"

"Cha, Charles!"

"Alice! What the hell is this!"

"......was this knight's name Alice?"

A knight named Alice shook off the blood of a sword that had cut off his colleague.

Then he took off his tight helmet with a sigh of relief.

Short, light-coloured blonde hair was revealed under the light of the room.