Chapter 44

Shrugged my shoulders.

'I want to see his disappointment.'

Actually, I've had it in my mind since I was pickpocketed in the square the other day.

Although it's not happened again, I was torn when I thought about it.

Because I'm pickpocketed, huh?

With the time's bead were used, huh? I really had a hard time that day, huh?

'It's my revenge.'

"Instead of money, he ran away excitedly with a purse full of stone."

I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I didn't know it would happen now.

'He's not the same person, but He's in the same industry.'

I was satisfied. I paid special attention and filled it with yellow stones that looked like gold at a glance.

'Have a taste of a twist in your head when you're happy to the fullest.'

It would be nice to see his face.

'I'm a little bit concerned about him being a kid, but......'

I thought for a moment and then shook it off. There were other reasons not to chase after a child.

I patted off my coat with my hands, arranged it, and added refreshingly.

"Then shall we go? Street stalls."

Then Sir Davery's mouth fell apart as if he were holding back his laughter.

Soon he took the lead.

I looked as happy as the pickpocketing kid.

***

A child standing behind a dim alley wall scratched his cheek.

"Uh... ..this isn't...."

Although he looks about ten years old on the outside, the boy who is older than that. The boy who rolled in the back alley for a long time had a difficult face.

"Why aren't they following me when her purse has been taken away from her. No matter how noble she is, this is gold......"

No, it wasn't ...... Soon the boy's face, which found out the truth, faded.

"Crazy, stone?!!"

After a while, the boy called somewhere in a hurry.

Instead, the failed boy, the group who received the call, moved secretly.

***

"You're trying to play with me!"

The young man who slammed down the table shouted. The sewage men standing opposite silently dropped their heads.

The man had a shocked look on his face.

He couldn't believe it.

'How could this be?'

Received a request. Moved to achieve the goal

But the result is a failure, failure, failure, and failure.

It was all a failure.

'How can I do this?'

His request was to drive out the escort driver and secretly kidnap the noblewoman who came out on a territory.

It was not difficult. If they worked a little hard.

Moreover, considering the pay, the trouble was nothing.