Chapter 76

"Ari."

Ari was waiting at the promised place with Dylan. It was to give me the luggage that I had left in advance. Ari snorted as she handed over a suitcase that anyone could see was suspicious.

"Eonni..."

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying. It's just tears."

......what's the difference? Looking to the side, Dylan had a similar look with me.

Ari hurriedly rubbed the tip of her nose with her sleeve.

"No, I said the wrong thing. I just had a runny nose."

"Yes, yes."

"Eonni."

"Huh?"

Ari stared at me.

She said she had a runny nose but her brown eyes were wet.

"This is for the best, isn't it?"

"......."

"There's no other option, right? So, for example, if we work together to defeat a villain, it's hard to do that, right?"

"It's not that difficult."

I just didn't really want to commit suicide with Ari in that way. Moreover, even if I succeed with luck, it wouldn't be best for me.

I reached out and stroked Ari's head. I don't know what Ari's real hair would be like, but Agrita's hair was soft anyway.

"Take care."

"...."

"Here or elsewhere."

Dylan's presence saved my breath. Ari eventually pushed the grubby tears out of her eyes.

"Eonni too..."

Ari whispered, sniffing.

"You have to be well."

Dylan skillfully pulled out her handkerchief, leaving the dripping tears untouched.

I smiled bitterly and caught the sight in my eyes.

"Why are there so many tears?"

"Because it's sad. Aren't you sad?"

"I think I'm a little less sad because you're so sad."

"......write me a letter Once you get anywhere safely, you know? There's a code that only we know. No one will ever recognize you."

Does she mean Hangul? I nodded my head.

"Promise me. You'll send me a letter. Just see if you don't write one......"

"Okay."

Ari, who had heard the answer, continued to rummage.

I widened my eyes the next moment.

"Take this."

"This is..."

"You told me to burn it, but I didn't burn it and I just kept it. Just in case, I thought."

The Enchanted cloth, Ari carried a light blue cloth that was familiar to me. I took it by surprise.

"That's a treasure anyway. If you take it, it might be useful in times of crisis. And also..."

Ari then handed me a small pocket.

And as soon as I got it, I could see what was inside without having to open it.

"Ari!"

"I didn't give you everything. To be honest, I don't know what's going to happen in the future. It's just that it's just... Because eonni blew out a few you had for me in the past. I've only transferred that."