Chapter 110

I doubted my ears.

I thought I misheard it, but I guess that wasn't the case.

Because the princess had an undeniable expression with a bluish pale face beside The Queen.

"Uh, Mother. Well, that's not...."

"Think carefully. I'm the queen of a kingdom. Put a kingdom at your feet and control it as you please. A lot more than a duke's princess who, no matter how imperial she is, has no real title....."

"That's how you lived?"

I opened my mouth without listening to everything. If I listened more, I don't know what would happen to my ears.

"What?"

"You try to find and kill a child you couldn't kill by mistake more than 20 years ago, and now you throw away a child you have raised with great care for your own life."

"........"

"Have you been sitting in the position of a queen, controlling the kingdom as much as you like, and living like that?"

"Now......."

"That's why the kingdom is inclined."

Not because of me.

Not because of the legend of twins handed down to the royal family.

"The queen is in this state and the kingdom doesn't lean?"

That's why.

Just before I left the mansion, I received additional information about the Kingdom Viroz and read it.

It said that the kingdom was about to be ruined.

Corruptions are everywhere, and t, not just one or two people buy titles with money, so the hierarchy between the nobles is collapsed, the law is nominal and the tax has soared without any standards, and the people have long been devastated.

The kingdom on the document was in a state of wretchedness that it would be strange not to let it go as it was.

"I was not sure. Do you think it's because of me? Do you believe that I am to blame for the current situation in which there are signs of treason in the South, the royal authority is in jeopardy, and public sentiment is turning around? You think it's because of the curse of the royal family?"

That's why you're trying to kill me with this much care.

"I was really not sure, but.....I guess I was right. You don't seem to know what caused your kingdom to look like this."

"What, what, what?

The Queen turned on her bosom and glared at me.

She looked fierce as if she would rush to tear me to death at any moment.

I can't make that face. Perhaps, it's a relief that the difference between us is increasing.

"You saucy girl! You've got a broken mouth!"

"I know. I'm only saying the right thing with a broken mouth."

"You..."

"Good-bye. This is my moral greeting to the person who gave birth to me anyway."

I turned my head. I didn't want to talk anymore.

No matter how much difference I can see, I don't want to see her face anymore.

"Oh, and contrary to what you suggested, I'm not going to kill the princess. If there's anyone who needs to live here......."

"Cough!"