Chapter 91

'He exploited a bunch of sorcerers.'

The method used by Ash to travel a few days' distance in just one day was simple.

One. Search the village and find a sorcerer.

Two, have the sorcerer use a moving spell to the next village.

Three. Arrive at the next village and repeat the above process.

Then, ta-da! We've reached our destination!

'...... easier said than done.'

I was stunned and swallowed a sigh. It looks really simple at first glance, but it wasn't at all when I dug into the facts.

It was a problem from the first stage. I don't know if I've told this before, but in this world, a sorcerer was very valuable manpower.

There are many reasons, but the core of them was the sorcerer was rare. The sorcerer was not scattered by the side of the road. Their numbers weren't as much as expected from the whole empire. Besides, they liked to hide away from people, whether it was a natural trait or not.

What does all of this mean? Yes. That's right, it means the sorcerer was hard to find.

Although I've seen a sorcerer before, at the territory, this was the first time I've seen a sorcerer cast magic while living in this world.

Well, let's say we managed to found a sorcerer who was hiding out of sight.

There was another problem. In fact, this is a bigger problem.

It is known that sorcerers were basically very high people. What I mean is that even if you give them a lot of gold, but they don't like the request, they often refuse without looking back.

It was an anecdote that in the past, a billionaire, who had money to buy the mansion, was treated poorly and beaten at the door, even though he offered such an amount of money to buy the mansion.

And now, you want such a sorcerer to use the movement magic?

Let me add one more explanation to help you understand here. Movement magic was the number one challenge magic honour that the sorcerer commonly avoided. The reason is simple. Because it's hard.

Among the numerous sorcerers, movement magic was known for its exceptionally demanding and arduous magic.

I'm not related to that major, so I don't know in detail, but I heard that its difficulty level could make your legs tremble like a newborn deer because it's so hard to cast.

In other words, a decent sorcerer will never, ever, willingly use that magic.

After all, Ash went through all the process of finding the sorcerers hiding in the village and forcing them to use movement magic.

'Eum......'

I imagine what kind of threats, threats, and threats were there in a series of routes for Ash to move from village to village and exploit sorcerers. But I stop. Whatever I think, it shouldn't be more than strange things.

'Anyway, that's really how it was.'

No, it's like........ It was an efficient means from a humanitarian point of view anyway.

It was amazing that such a thing was possible regardless of everything.

I think it was literally Ash's way of doing it, and I heard that Ash used the same method to take to the mansion from the forest while I was asleep.

No wonder I didn't think I was asleep that long but when I woke up, it was a mansion.

'Two people would have been twice as hard. It's late, but I'm giving you my silent tribute.'