Chapter 96

Of all things, why now!?

I stared forward, unable to conceal the embarrassment of the rush.

What's wrong with the timing?

Did it have to be now? Is this the best time?

As the embarrassment passed, dejected and resentment came next. You senseless monster.

A monster who doesn't even know to read the atmosphere. These ignorant monsters. You stupid monster.

'Let's stop.'

While cursing, I feel like I'm a bit shabby.

I picked up the reason I threw, fitted it, and looked ahead again.

The sight of a monster swarming like a cloud caught my eyes.

The first impression I had was that there were so many.

'That's such a huge number.'

How many of those are there?

'This is the reason why those people who came back from the subjugation look like that.'

I put my finger in to count the monster's numbers insight and then I stopped.

There were so many. It makes me wonder where all those creatures were hiding and coming out. Considering the size of the forest, those might not be all monsters have been revealed yet.

First of all, the ones that were relatively close appeared right now, but it's already this level.

'This forest deserves to be called Monster's Forest.'

If they scrape together all the monsters in this forest, how many are there?

It was a sickening number to think anyway.

And Ash suddenly asked me if my innermost thoughts were revealed by expression.

"Are you all right?"

I didn't understand what that question was for a moment and then nodded.

I'm a little tired of the monster's sight, but that's all.

As before, I didn't feel like my legs were loosened or frightened by the pressure.

That's probably because this isn't my first time seeing them, but the second one..........

I glanced at Ash, who was slightly forward as if to shield me from the monsters.

Really, I tried to be scared now, but nothing was scary.

After coughing in vain, I put my hand into my arms with a desperate face that had even shaken off my tiredness.

Inside the coat, smooth texture of the fabric was stuck at the tip of my finger.

I felt a little complicated.

'By the way, this made it clear.'

It was true that the enchanted cloth functioned to attract monsters.

'Is it a coincidence?'

I was lost in thought. When the result came out like this, there was a question that naturally followed.

Does the temple really know this effect?

The enchanted cloth is a divine gift made by the temple of love to present to the Goddess girl.

The effect is to literally fascinate everyone who is faced with a cloth.

'It didn't work at all for Ash......but anyway.'