~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1 ~ 𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕪?

It was late at night, Jewel and I were talking about random stuff. I said as I sighed, "Can't believe it's summer already." Jewel replied, "I know right? Doesn't feel like it's time yet." I looked up at the ceiling, "Yup." Then we heard a strange sound. I sat up as Jewel looked around, "What's that sound?" I was looking at the window, "Maybe it's a car." Then we saw a huge shiny circle forming. Jewel muttered, "n-not a car.." As it shined brighter and brighter, someone stepped out. It looked like a boy but I wasn't sure, because it was dark. He turned on the lights and suddenly, he looked familiar. Jewel whispered to me, "Who the heck is that?" I whispered back, "Not sure." I looked closer and he smiled, "There's my girl." I merely looked at him, confused. "Mevis, it's me, ponyboy." I stood up and he approached me. I blushed, "p-ponyboy curtis?" Pony held my hands, "Yup, that's me." Jewel came in between us, "A word mevis?" I replied, "Sure." We went to the other side of the room and Jewel whisper-shouted, "WHAT IS GOING ON?! IS THAT PONYBOY?!!" I whisper-shouted back excitedly, "I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M SURE IT'S HIM!" We both looked at him and I smiled dreamily, "He's even more handsome in person." Jewel smacked me, "FOCUS!" I turned back to her and hissed as quietly as I possibly could, "DONT TELL ME TO FOCUS WHEN THERE IS A GORGEOUS HUNK IN OUR ROOM!" Jewel rolled her eyes, "Fine, fine. Just go see what he wants." I replied with a smirk, "I'm sure he wants me." I walked over to ponyboy and I asked as calmly as I could, "So, what exactly are you doing here?" Ponyboy rubbed his neck as he said, "To see you of course. You gave me these rings." He took some out of his pocket and showed them to me. I put my hand on my chin and questioned, "So all of my stories are real?" He laughed, "Gosh! They sure are. Those weren't stories though, you specifically told me that those were "diary entries" and you read mine too, and I told you not to, but how could I stay mad at you?" Jewel walked over to us and asked, "So everything you've written is real?" I exclaimed happily, "Yes! This is so great, I'm so happy!" Then I thought for a moment... all the... stories... I asked again, "So EVERYTHING I've written about..." Pony finished my sentence, "me?" I blushed and he hugged me as he mumbled, "Mhm... all real..." Jewel pointed at the portal, "So that's..." Ponyboy let me go and finished her sentence, "Oklahoma." He stared deeply into my eyes, "C'mon, the gang can't wait to see you!" Jewel coughed loudly, "AHEM!" I looked at Jewel and then back at him, "She's coming with us." Ponyboy held my hand as we faced the portal, "Fine by me."