~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17 ~ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗

The sky was starting to very faintly dim. I wrapped him in a bear hug and then he put his arms around me, hugging me back. I whispered, "I love you ponyboy." He whispered back, "I love you so much mevis." We stayed like that for a good minute and then he stood up and he said, "Let's see the sunrise from a better view." I looked up at him as he looked down at me. I asked, "From where? It seems kinda late to go to the park or the lot." He smiled at me and held out his hand, "I know a better place, do you trust me?" I nodded and I took his hand. He slowly led me to the side of the house, and there was a ladder. He started climbing up, then stopped for a second and looked down, "C'mon mev!!" Once I slowly got on the ladder, he turned back and climbed to the top.

Once I got to the top, he held his hand out to me again. It was getting a tiny bit lighter, and I saw his whole face glow. He gave me a soft smile and I smiled back as I took his gentle hand. He then held my other hand so I wouldn't fall, and we went to the middle of the roof. We sat next to one another. The sky was lighting up, to light pink and then shimmery gold. The sun was slowly going up to be at its place in the sky. I was in awe. "Wow!" I exclaimed. It was even better than I ever imagined it would be. He replied, "Wow is right. It's real pretty..." I nodded in agreement. Then he held my hands and wrapped his in mine as he stared at me, "...but not as pretty as you.." I flushed, "Oh pony, I'm not even properly dressed." His greenish-grayish eyes glowed, "It don't matter much to me, you look pretty in anything mev." I blushed and smiled. We both looked at the sky again, it was still swirling with pink and gold. Ponyboy asked, "Can you promise me something mev?" I said, "Depends on what it is. But go ahead." He pulled out something from his pocket and asked, "Can you please stay gold for me, mevis?" I stammered, "W-what is t-that?" He smiled, "It's a promise ring." I blushed and squealed as I hugged him, "I WILL PONYBOY, I PROMISE MY LOVE!!!!" He said as he laughed. "I would've kneeled but we're on a roof, soooo..." I laughed and let go of him, and then he slid it on my wedding finger as he asked, "Do you like it?" I looked at it in pure admiration and exclaimed, "Oh pony, it's so beautiful!" It had a gorgeous white stone with swirly designs around the ring and "Ponyboy & Mevis Forever ♡" was written on the inside. I gave him the hugest hug and wrapped my arms around his neck. I whispered loud enough for him to hear and I felt my eyes water again, "You're so wonderful, I love you so crazy much, Ponyboy Michael Curtis, I love you..." He whispered back, "I love you more than anything in the whole wide world, Mevis Jasmine Membribes. You're my everything." I cried softly and then we stopped hugging. He held my face, "Nononononoonono don't cry. I hate it when you cry, it makes me wanna cry.." "These are tears of joy, my love. I'm fine, and to prove it-" I pressed my lips against his and we both closed our eyes. I knew he enjoyed it because he removed his hands from my face and wrapped them around me tightly. For once, I stopped thinking and I just felt it. It was amazing, every time we kissed, I never forgot the feeling, each time... it was more powerful, and more love was put into it. All the romance that has happened, and it's only been a day! But, it didn't feel like it's been a day, it felt like I've known him for years.

As we both pulled away, we both blushed and looked at each other. Ponyboy bit his lip, "Golly, you sure are a good kisser." I flustered, "Thanks, so are you. A REALLY good one." "Gee, thanks! Glad it pleases you. You're the first girl I've ever kissed." I was shocked! Who the heck wouldn't wanna kiss him?! "Really?" He nodded and then I said, "Well I'm lucky to be your first then! You're mine too." Ponyboy smirked, "I'm incredibly lucky, I'm glad no one touched those lips, that's my job." I giggled and gagged as I rolled my eyes, "Do you know how many guys wanted to kiss me?" We both shuddered, "ewwww..." We both looked at each other, then at the sky, it was brighter, so id say it was almost six. Pony sighed, "It's crazy how time flies." I replied, "Yup." Then we sat in silence and just watched the sky change color, as we were trapped in our thoughts, we thought the same thing: that we were never going to leave one another, we started out good so we were gonna continue it that way.