~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 ~ 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥

When I stepped out, I could hear music faintly playing in the background and a frying pan sizzling. I fiddled with my ring as I walked to the kitchen. Then I saw him: wearing jeans, socks, a blue jacket halfway zipped, and a blue shirt underneath. He was whistling and singing along to one of my favorite songs, "For God Is With Us" as he happily flipped two eggs and some bacon. I cleared my throat, "Ahem" He turned around and gave me a huge smile, "Good morning mev!!!" I smiled, "Good morning pony!!" He put the food on plates and set them on the table as he said cheerfully, "Surprise! Made you breakfast, made everything just the way you like it!" I sniffled and I clapped my hands excitedly, "OOOO!! YUM!" He went back to the stove to turn it off and I decided to hug him from the back. "THANK YOUUUU!!" I squealed. "It's no problem, and hows my golden girl doin' on this fine day?" "I'm doing wonderful!" Once he turned off the stove, he turned around and lifted me in the air. I laughed, "Pony! What are you doing??" Ponyboy smirked and spun me, "This is from meee...." and then he set me down and hugged me, "and this is from Sodapop and Darry..." He kissed me on the forehead as he finished, "and that was from me again." I laughed and flushed, "aw thanks!" Ponyboy said, "Let's go eat!!" I nodded excitedly and he brought me to the table. He sat me down first and pushed the chair in for me. Then he sat across from me. He said singsongy as he gave me a piece of chocolate cake with a plate, "Got some chocolate cakeee!!" I took it and smiled, "Thank youuuu!" Then we began eating, everything was so good! I said between bites, "You're a really good cook! Who taught you?" He took a bite of his cake and said, "Darry and Soda, mostly Darry. But it was more hollerin' than teachin'." I laughed at his little joke and he laughed too. I said as I finished my egg, "Hey, but something good did come out of it, right?" He nodded because his mouth was full. I asked, "Do you have something to wash this down with?" He said, "Yup!" He went to the kitchen and brought orange juice with two cups. I asked, "Does it have-" He cut me off with a smile, "Pulp? No, it doesn't!" I said with a curious face, "And how did you know I hated pulp?" He served me and then himself as he smiled, "I'm your boyfriend and your future husband, I know everything about you." I ate my bacon as I raised an eyebrow, "Prove it." He took a sip of his juice, licked his lips, and said, "Let's see... 

WILL FINISH SOON!! <3