~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13 ~ 𝔸 𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘?

Sodapop and Darry walked in. Soda said sweetly, "He's crazy about ya." Darry added, "I've never seen him so happy, all he talks about is you." I sat up and made room for them to sit down, and they sat with me. Soda said, "He was serious... about the whole "spending the rest of his life with you" thing. The boy's savin' up for a ring already." I stammered, "A w-wedding ring?" Darry smiled, "Yeah, he's been savin' ever since yall started dating, he knew you were the one." Johnny said as he sat in the lounge chair, "Mhm, ever since he first saw you, he's been better, happier, more gold." "So have I, he means a lot to me," I said softly. Soda put his hand on my shoulder, "You know he ain't the only one who loves you here. We all think of you as a sister mev." "And I think of you guys as my older brothers." I smiled at my response. All three of them hugged me and it was so sweet. I said in a quiet tone because my eyes were getting watery, "I love you guys!" Darry said, "We love you too kiddo." Soda added, "More than you know little sis." Johnny mumbled, "No doubt about that." Ponyboy asked, "What's going on here?" We all stopped hugging and Soda said, "Nothin', just bondin'." Darry said, "Imma go clean up the kitchen, Johnny, Soda, let's give em some privacy." They both nodded and the three of them went into the kitchen. I looked up at Ponyboy, he was wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants, and his hair was wet. He was drying it with his towel. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. His eyes were huge now, and he looked worried. He threw his towel on the chair and sat next to me and asked, "Mev? What's wrong?" He put his arm around my shoulders when I did not respond. "What's wrong?" He asked again. "Why are you crying?" I rubbed my eyes and stammered, "I-it's n-nothing... I.... just..." I hugged him tightly, "I love you." He rubbed my back affectionately, "Awhhh, I love you too! But don't cry, that gets me all nervous, don't cry okay?" I nodded, "Okay." We stopped hugging and he held my face, "Go shower, it'll relax you, I'll wait for you." He wiped my tears as I quivered, "O-okay." "Where's the smile? Where's your beautiful smile?" I laughed softly and smiled. "There it is!" He kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "Go on." I smiled again and got up. "You left some things from last time in the bedroom." I said, "Alright, I'll be back."