~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 ~𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 :)

We all got up and went out the door. Two-Bit said before walking with Dally, "Nice to meet ya Jadyn!" I asked, "Sooo what'd you think?" Jadyn said, "They seem nice, as long as they don't hit on me." I laughed, "Can't argue with that!" Ponyboy walked beside me and our hands softly brushed against each other. My heart beats faster as we held hands. He looked so cute with my cap, blue really brings out his greenish-blueish eyes. Pony stared at me and I asked, "What?" He held up our hands and kissed mine as he said, "I just missed you M." I blushed and smiled, "Aww, you're so sweet!" "Yeah yeah... just don't tell the boys, I don't want them to think I ain't tuff." He looked down at his converse. I turned his face back to me and I held his chin, "Being sweet and kind doesn't make you weak or uncool. I'm sure they would get it." He sighed happily and held my waist as he let go of my hand, "Golly, it's so good to have you back. Thank you." I blushed harder, "Thank me for what?" Pony looked into my eyes, "For everything. Ever since we met in that church, my life has been so much better, because you're in it Mev." He kissed me on the cheek and held me close. "I love you." I blushed, "I-I love you too Ponyboy.." Jadyn turned to us and said, "So so sorry to interrupt... but I wanted to say that I'm so so happy for you, you guys are made for each other." I smiled at her, "Thanks bestie, it means a lot to me." Dally and Two-Bit were still talking up front, and Jewel was casually talking to Johnny and Jadyn. I put my arm around his shoulders and asked, "Sooo, what's new?" He replied, "Nothing much, same old me." "You don't smoke anymore right?" He smiled at me, "I stopped for you. Besides, it didn't do me any good." I nodded and smirked, "Told ya so." He said, "Yup, you sure did."