~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 ~ 𝕆𝕜𝕝𝕒𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕒, 1983

The three of us walked through the portal slowly. I gasped as I saw cars zooming down the streets. I squealed with Jewel, "WE'RE IN 1983!!!" Then we were both lifted into the air, and our clothes changed. Instead of my pj's, I wore a cap, black & white converse shoes, a black tank top, and a red/white/black plaid with jean shorts. Jewel now wore a long blue overall with white converse shoes and a white shirt underneath the overall. Our mascara and hair were done as well! We were both set gently down and I noticed a purse on me. I took out a set of car keys and a phone. I jumped, "I HAVE A PHONE!!" Jewel groaned as she pulled out her phone, "I still have the same phone..." Ponyboy whispered into my ear, "Look at your wallpaper!" I turned on my phone and I saw a picture of ponyboy and me hugging and smiling. I looked at him as he held my cheek and said, "Soda took that picture on our first date." I asked, "Which was when?" "A year ago." He replied with a warm smile, and then he gave me a light kiss on the cheek. Jewel complained, "If you two are finished flirting..." Pony whispered, "Sounds like somebody is jealous." I laughed a bit and Jewel tapped her foot and glared at us. Ponyboy said to change the subject, "Let's go on over to my house. The whole gang will be there I think." He kneeled down and said coolly, "Hop on mev." I felt my cheeks turn red and hot, and he smiled, "We do this all the time, don't worry." I jumped and he stood up, and he held my legs so I wouldn't fall off. We began heading over to pony's house. I was admiring everything, I was just in complete awe, everything was just so beautiful and old-timey! Jewel seemed to like it too. Ponyboy was just as amazing as I dreamed he would be. He was wearing his blue jeans, white dirty converse, and that oversized sweatshirt that had the sleeves off. I broke out of my thoughts as Ponyboy asked, "You ok up there?" His voice was so unbelievably beautiful. I said cheerfully, "Yeah!" Jewel looked up at the sky, "It's such a nice day out." Pony replied to her, "Sure is."