~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 ~ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟', 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟', 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟'

As I got my pj's and stuff, I thought about a lot of things... like was I really gonna be with ponyboy for the rest of my life? How would we find another way to spend time together, besides traveling through two different dimensions? Why was this all happening now? As I showered, I just thought to myself that I should just enjoy myself and be happy! Wouldn't you do the same if this happened to you? ... Exactly! I'm glad we're on the same page. So anyway, I was combing my hair and I set the daisy on the edge of the sink. I was wearing black shorts and a white tank top with socks, pony and I were matching!! I put my hair into a french braid and when I got out, I put the daisy into a vase on the dining room table. Ponyboy hugged me, "Feelin' better?" I hugged him back, "Yeah!" We released the hug and he said happily as he held up his favorite book "Gone with the wind", "Wanna readd with meee?" I said happily, "Of courseee!" He held my hand and brought me to the couch. He put a pillow on the armrest and laid down, then he made space so I could lay down. I settled myself in between his legs and I rested my head on his chest. We then both held up the book and flipped through the pages to see where we had left off. He kissed me on the head as he found the page and muttered words to see where he would begin. "... I'll think of it tomorrow at Tara. I can stand it then..." "Tomorrow, I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day." I read as I finished that short paragraph. Ponyboy said as he kissed my head again, "Want me to read you your favorite part?" I nodded and then he saved the page we were on, and flipped through the chapters again. Ponyboy stopped at a page and he read with love in his voice, "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed..." We both said at the same time, "...but my soul..." I looked up at him and he looked down at me. We had this deep, intense stare, him staring into my eyes and me staring into his. His cheeks reddened and he gave a soft, yet beautiful smile. I finally knew that spark that was mentioned in movies and books. I felt it, I really felt it, I felt.... Love.... I knew ponyboy felt it too, and I didn't have to ask, I could just see it in his eyes. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and brushed his index finger against my cheek. He set the book on my lap and we leaned in, closing our eyes, and kissing each other. It felt different this time, the spark burned again. I realized something... that this boy was gonna be the person I was gonna be with until the end of time. Not just anyone... it was gonna be HIM... Ponyboy Michael Curtis. It wasn't just his looks, he was so much more than that, and now I knew... that he was "the one", my soulmate, that he was gonna be my future husband, and my best friend...