~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 ~ 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

When we got closer to the house, Dally gave us noogies before he left, then Two-Bit yelled, "Bye, I'll see y'all tomorrow!" as he went to his place. Ponyboy and Johnny inhaled and said at the same time, "DARRY'S COOKIN'!" Jadyn laughed, "Should we be worried?" Jewel added, "What? Is he a bad cook?" Ponyboy laughed as we walked to the door. "No no! It aint that. We just already know that it's him because he makes the same thing every damn time!" Johnny added, "and when soda cooks... Well, let's just say we'll never be bored when he cooks. Them two are total opposites. Ponyboy opened the screen door, "Tell me about it Johnnycake." Jadyn, Jewel, and I were quietly laughing over their conversation. They had such little problems but they acted like it was the biggest deal ever! When we came in, Darry hollered, "HEY KIDDOS!!" Pony yelled back as we all came in and he shut the door, "HEY DARRY!!" Johnny said, "15 bucks he makes chicken." Ponyboy challenged, "20 bucks he makes steak." Johnny smirked, "You're on!" Sodapop ran in and hugged ponyboy, "Heyyy pony!!" "Hey Soda, what's Darry making?" He released the hug and smiled. "He's makin' chicken. Same old thing." Johnny grinned and held out his hand, "Looks like you owe me 15 bucks, pony." Ponyboy sighed loudly and said, "Damn it." He pulled out his wallet and I was curious so I stood next to him. I saw a picture of us kissing, aww! He gave the money and said, "Here." Johnny smiled, "Thanks bud." Pony muttered, "There goes my allowance." I put my hand on his shoulder, "It's okay honey, you'll get it back." Ponyboy smiled, "You're such an angel, thank you." I blushed and smiled back. Soda laughed, "You two bet on Darry again, didnt you?" Johnny counted his money while he said, "Yup!" Ponyboy said, "Sadly yeah." Soda shook his head, "Y'all will never learn." They both said, "Nope, we won't." Soda laughed and so did the rest of us. Ponyboy sat down and sat me on top of him. Soda said, "Johnnycake, go shower while we're waiting." Johnny said, "Alright. Be back in 5." Soda sat next to ponyboy and yelled, "DON'T FORGET TO SHUT THE DOOR! WE'VE GOT GUESTS!" Johnny yelled back, "ALRIGHT!" Jewel asked, "You guys shower with the door open?" Soda shrugged, "Yeah, we don't really mind, but when there's guests, like you guys.. We don't want yall to be uncomfortable." Jadyn nodded, "That's very thoughtful, we really appreciate it, Sodapop." He gave a soft smile at her and then at Jewel and me. Sodapop asked, "So what did yall do after lunch?" Pony put his arms around me, and I felt my cheeks warm up again, "We went to the movies." Sodapop said, "How was it?" Jadyn smiled, "It was really good!" Jewel added, "It was funny, I liked it!" I smiled, "I agree! Pony liked it too." Pony lied, "Yeah." Soda asked as he looked at me, "Feelin' less shy?" I smiled, "Yes. I feel much better." He took my cap and said, "Good!" He put it on and gave his one-of-a-kind movie star smile, "How do I look?" I laughed, "You look rather dashing, Soda." Ponyboy laughed, "Yeah right, sureee he does." All of us laughed hysterically as Soda teased, "I do, better looking than you that is." Ponyboy muttered, "Mev, get off me for just a minute." I laughed, "Sure." I got up and leaned on the wall with Jadyn. Ponyboy glared at him playfully, "Why you son of a gun... You're gonna pay for that..." Soda smirked, "Bring it on kid brother!" Ponyboy pounced on Soda and they wrestled. I guess it's a normal thing they do, which is an interesting way to settle a verbal fight. It wasn't really a fight, but you know what I mean. Darry yelled, "QUIT ROUGHHOUSING!! DINNER'S READY!" They both stopped and nudged each other as they made their way to the table. Ponyboy whispered to me as we all sat down, "After dinner, we both shower, and then do you wanna cuddle in the living room?" I blushed and whispered back, "Yea, I'd love that!" We both smiled at each other and then we began to eat. Johnny came a few minutes later. It was actually really good, I dont get why the guys complained about it. We washed it down with cola, which I kinda guessed that we would be drinking that anyway.