~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3 ~ ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕕𝕪 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝!

When we made it to the house, Ponyboy sighed, "Home sweet home." Then he set me down carefully. I gulped and he held my hand, "Don't be nervous, the boys love ya." He always knew what to say, so I felt much better. Ponyboy yelled as he opened the screen door and the actual door, "HEY GUYS, I'M BACK WITH MEV AND HER SISTER!" I heard them cheering as we headed to the dining room. Sodapop got my hat and smiled, "There's my little sis!!" Darry rubbed my head, "Hey kiddo!" I waved shyly and then they both looked at each other, then back at me. Soda asked in a soothing voice, "You alright mev?" Darry added, "You look nervous." Ponyboy said as he smiled, "She's good, just a bit shy today." Soda put my hat back on playfully and said, "Alright! I'll see y'all later, my break is over." Darry said, "Dally and Two-Bit will be here in a couple of minutes. Steve won't be here till later with Soda. I'll see y'all near lunchtime." Ponyboy sat on the couch as he said, "See ya." They both hugged me quickly before leaving. Jewel sat next to pony, "Wow, your brothers are really nice." Ponyboy patted on the other open spot on the couch and I sat down next to him. He said, "Yeah, they've kinda always been like that, well... not really Darry, but you know." Jewel asked out of the blue, "Where's Johnny?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked at her. Jewel shrugged, "What?" Ponyboy smirked, "He's probably in the shower." He hollered, "HEY JOHNNY, GET ON OUT HERE, THE GIRLS ARE HERE!" Johnny hollered back, "ONE SECOND PONY!" Ponyboy chuckled and then slowly put his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him and he looked back. I smiled and I put my cap on him. He laughed, "Heyyy!" I blushed, "It looks good on you." I heard Johnny say, "Hey y'all!" Pony and I looked at him and I smiled, "Hi johnny!" The boys did a handshake and pony said, "How's it goin' johnnycake?" He replied, "Good!" As soon as he spotted Jewel, he immediately brushed his bangs and blushed. "Hey jewel, h-how are you?" Jewel smiled, "Hi Johnny. I'm doing good, thank you." Ponyboy said, "As soon as Dally and Two-Bit get here, we'll see what we're gonna do." Johnny sat down next to Jewel and said, "Alright. Hope they won't take long." I pulled out my phone, "I'm gonna tell my friend Jadyn! I'm sure she would love to come." Ponyboy rubbed my shoulder, "The more the merrier!" I dialed her number and after I heard a few rings, a soft "Hello?" came through. I'm sure it was about 10:30 at night but I needed to tell her and invite her. I exclaimed, "JADYNN!!" She yelled, "YOU GOT A PHONE?!" I said happily, "Yes I did!" I said a bit awkwardly, "So I know this is going to sound crazy..." Jadyn laughed, "You know I'm okay with crazy, just tell me!" I sighed and continued, "First I must know this... are you in your room right now?" Jadyn said, "Yea, I was just about to go to bed." I instructed, "Change back into normal clothes and then call me back." Jadyn asked, "Into what?" I said, "Into something you normally wear." "But why?" Jadyn asked. "Just trust me. Call me back." I replied. Jadyn said, "Okay bestie." I ended the call. A few minutes later, she called me back. I asked, "Are you ready?" She said, "Yeah!" I began to explain, "So basically what happened was..." She exclaimed with curiosity, "Go onnnn!" "A portal opened up and ponyboy came out... and right now I'm with him, Jewel, and Johnny in Oklahoma." Jadyn stammered, "Ummm mevis, I know your imagination can be very realistic at times... but..." I said, "I can prove it! Pony, say hi to Jadyn." Ponyboy said into the phone, "Hey Jadyn!" Jadyn immediately freaked out, "WAIT WHAT THE HECK?!! IS THAT REALLY HIM??" I yelled at her, "YES!! I'LL OPEN UP A PORTAL!" I got a ring from my purse, stood up, and imagined her room so it could work. I tossed the ring and the portal opened up. Jadyn looked at me in shock and I waved at her. I said with a smirk, "Coming?" She walked through cautiously and then hugged me. The portal closed up and Jadyn said excitedly, "Where is he? He needs to be approved by me." I smiled and brought her over to the couch. Ponyboy stood up and faced Jadyn. "Ponyboy, this is Jadyn, one of my best friends. Jadyn, this is ponyboy, my boyfriend." They shook hands. Ponyboy said with a sweet smile, "Nice to meet you Jadyn, any friend of Mevis's is a friend of mine." Jadyn smiled back, "Nice to meet you too, Ponyboy." Jadyn said quietly, "Approved!" I nodded in agreement as I introduced Johnny, "This is Johnny, Ponyboy's best friend." Johnny waved and smiled, "Howdy! Nice to meet you." Jadyn said, "Nice to meet you too Johnny!" Ponyboy said, "So Jadyn, we're all gonna go hang out. Wanna come with us?" Jadyn smiled, "Sure! I'd love to." Johnny said, "We just gotta wait for Dally and Two-Bit." Jadyn whispered to me, "Who are they again?" I whispered back as I heard someone yell, "HEY!", "You'll see.." Two-Bit ran in and said in a friendly voice, "Hey howdy hey monkeys!" Ponyboy pounced on him and the boys playfully wrestled. I couldn't help but smile, it was adorable. Ponyboy put Two-bit's hands behind his back, "Who you callin' a monkey?" Dally laughed, "Y'all are nuts." I added, "They're more bananas than nuts." Dally smiled as he said, "Good one!" How've you been, Mev?" I thought for a second and then said, "I'm doing alright." Johnny said annoyingly as he was breaking Two-Bit and Ponyboy up, "Aw quit it, you babies." Ponyboy rolled his eyes, "We were just horsin' around, I ain't no baby." Two-Bit rubbed pony's head, "Yeah, we didn't mean no harm." Ponyboy slapped his hand away playfully. Two-Bit grinned and then said, "Shoot, we're good aren't we?" Pony grinned back, "We're cool." Two-Bit then saw Jadyn, Jewel, and I. He said loudly, "Gosh you didn't tell me we were playin' in front of these girls!!!" The three of us laughed and I said, "Nice to see ya Two-Bit." Ponyboy sat next to Johnny, and Dally looked at Jewel. "That's your big sister right Mevis?" He said with a cool voice. Two-Bit smiled at me, "Same here." I nodded at him and then turned to Dally, "Yup." He held her hand, "Nice to see you again Jewel." Jewel replied as Dally let go, "Likewise." Two-Bit whispered in Dally's ear, "Check out the blondie! She sure is somethin'." Dally said as she smiled nicely at them, "What's your name huh?" Jadyn replied, "It's Jadyn, nice to meet y'all." Two-Bit exclaimed, "NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOIN' HERE?! LET'S GO GRAB LUNCH!"