~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12 ~ 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙?

After dinner, it was 7:30 and I thought it would be a good idea to send Jewel and Jadyn home, and that they would be back in the morning. Jadyn was onboard, but it took Jewel a little more convincing. I opened up the portal and Jewel hissed, "Mevis, I wanna stay here, pleaseeee!" I hissed back, "There's no more room here, Jewel." "B-But I can't just leave you here alone." I raised an eyebrow, "Really? And this has nothing to do with Johnny right?" She looked at him for a second and then whined, "Ugh, maybe it's a bit about him." I whispered, "Listen, you're going to see him tomorrow, okay? If mom asks where I am, you know what to do." Jewel sighed and groaned, "Fineeee. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, "cya!" She gave Johnny a hug and then she walked through the portal. I sighed with relief as it closed up. Jadyn asked, "Relieved?" I sighed, "Oh yeah, that... was hard." I opened up another portal for her and she smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow bestie. I had the best time!!" We hugged as I smiled, "Me too! I'll tell you all the tea then!" She replied as she was leaving, "Okay!! Bye bestie!!" I waved and then the portal closed up. I threw myself on the couch and I sighed, "What a day." Ponyboy sat next to me and asked, "Everything okay mev?" He brushed my cheek gently and I smiled, "Yeah, everything's great." "Still confused?" I sighed, "I guess so." He said with a smile, "You know what will help?" I was curious, "What?" He put his hands on my hips and I gasped, "Don't you-" He tickled my ribs and hips with his fingers. I laughed so hard, I couldn't stop!! I laughed, "STOPP! STOPP! PONYYY!" He laughed with me, did it for a few more seconds, and when he stopped, I realized that he was on top of me. He grinned at me and I frowned, "That's not funny." He said, "Oh c'monnnn, don't be madd..." I didn't say anything and he sat on my waist. He said as got his hands closer to my ribs, "ah..." I shook my head, "Dont-" He got closer... "ahh..." He grinned as he said again, ahhhh..." He tickled me again and I laughed so hard and snorted. After a minute or so, Darry yelled, "QUIT TORTURING THAT POOR GIRL AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE SHOWER PONYBOY!!" Ponyboy stopped and I panted and gasped for air. He groaned, "But- Darryy..." Darry crossed his arms, "Now.." Pony rolled his eyes, "Fineeee.." He lifted himself up and looked at me. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. "I'll be back, then we'll have cuddle time after you shower." I nodded and he leaned in for a kiss. We closed our eyes slowly. I felt his lips pressed against mine and suddenly I felt dizzy all over again. Then, he did the unexpected... when his lips left mine, he kissed me roughly on the neck, and I felt a new burn in my throat, ooooh mama it felt good as hell. He whispered, "Did that feel good, baby?" "Mhm" is all I could say as I stared into his gorgeous green eyes. Ponyboy held my face and said with a grin, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life... with you." I blushed and smiled, "Me too pony, now go shower before Darry gets more pissed." He chuckled softly, "Ok, love you mevis." "Love you too." I said as he got off the couch and left.