~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7 ~ 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕦𝕘𝕤

As we pulled away, I felt dizzy. Once my eyes focused, I could see his dreamy face again. "You remember now mev?" He said in a low voice. I stammered, "Y-yes. Y-yes I do." He smiled at me and then Dally yelled, "HEY PONY! COME PLAY WITH US!!" Ponyboy turned over to him and yelled, "SURE DALL!" He turned back to me and said as he held my face, "I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?" I said, "Okay, have fun!" He kissed me on the head and said, "Love you!" I blushed, "Love you too!" Then he smiled at me one last time before running to Dally. I whisper-shouted, "JADYN!" She looked up at me and then I motioned with my hand and said, "GET OVER HERE!!" She nodded and then ran to me. She sat beside me and said firmly, "Spill. The. Tea. NOW!" I squealed, "I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS!! HE WAS SO ROMANTIC!!" Jadyn squealed with me, "AWWW HOW CUTEE!" Then she smirked, "Guess who got it on video???" I squealed and hugged her, "AHH! THANK YOU BESTIE! YOU'RE THE BEST!" She patted me on the back, "Aw you're so sweet, you're welcome!" I released the hug and smirked at her, "Mind if I see?" She said as she opened her phone, "Yass! Of course you can!" Then we both said, "Awww!" as we watched it and scrolled through the photos that she took as well. She then sent them to me and I said, "Thank ya!" She replied, "You're welcome sis!"

We ended up watching the boys and Jewel play. She was having a lot of fun with them, with Johnny mostly though. Jadyn said, "I love how close they all are! It's so sweet." I exclaimed, "Yes!!! It really is!" "They do actually think of each other as if they were siblings, despite not having the same last name." She smiled, "Just like us then?" I smiled at her, "Yup!" I stood up for a second and I began to tie my shirt around my waist. The boys whistled playfully and I rolled my eyes. I noticed ponyboy, who was staring at me. Dally smacked him on the head to bring him back to earth. I laughed as I blew a kiss at pony and sat next to Jadyn. He blew one back and then I sighed with affection as he ran to play, "He is such a sweetheart, so loving." Jadyn agreed, "Yea, he really loves you."