{Kay Flock} home

The Bronx, Sevside

The Bronx, Sevside.

*****

Kevin just got home two days ago from Rikers Island, 

he was currently laying on your chest. head on your boobs, with one hand under your ass while the other wrapped around your midsection.

"fuck kay flock, he aint coming home" you whisper in Kevin's ear, laughing while playing with the diamond earrings he had on.

"Ma, quit talking like that," he says, closing his eyes. 

His head was now in your lap as you raked your fingers through his curls. Getting little appreciative noises from Kay in return, He loved this.

The weed he was smoking was making him soft and relaxed, hanse why you were on your king-sized bed, propped up on pillows as he laid between your legs with his head in your lap.

Kevin brought the blunt to his lips and reached for the collar of your shirt, pulling you down close enough to skillfully blow the smoke between your parted lips. 

He pulls you back down to him before placing another kiss on your lips, sucking your bottom lip before pulling away.

Dougie walks in, wrinkling his face at you and Kevin. "

"yall are fuckin nasty," he says, locking your room door before walking out.

''Why are you so far away?'' Kevin mumbles in a deep, sleepy voice. 

''I'm literally right next to you,'' you replied with a laugh.

''You're too far away.'' 

He pulled you closer and kissed your bare shoulder up to your collarbone. 

He kissed your neck sweetly and whispered sweet nothing, the tickling sensation of his facial hair making you giggle. 

Kay was in love.