{Kay Flock} Jealousy PT.2

(A/N: luh prt 2 )

.

.

.

You push throw bodies, unfamiliar faces confused at who you were as you passed them and made your way to Dougz.

"Hey, Dougiee." You say sweetly, pulling his attention away from the men he was speaking to right to you. A stupid smile flashes across his face as he throws his hand to the back of his neck.

Nervously he calls your name, "What happened to dancing with Rella?"

"You were watching us?" You come closer to him. The two random men excused themselves as soon as they heard your flirty tone. 

"How can I not." His jaw tightens as he studied your expressions. He's testing the waters with you seeing how you'd react to his flirtatious remarks. His attraction towards you is obvious, though you never played into it up until tonight. Tonight he'd be fun to play with. 

Smiling gently, you push closer to him, "I got bored." 

You looked up at him through your long lashes. He smelt your perfume, becoming entranced by the scent of it as the sight of your breasts pushed against him, "I wanted to speak to you too." 

Dougie was good-looking. He was tall, built, had the prettiest lips, and had an attractive face. He just knew all about it. Bragged about girls and his skills. It wasn't your thing, but for the time being, it would be. 

"You wanna play with me today?" He brings his face down to yours, using a Henny bottle to lift your chin. You couldn't help but notice how bad his flirting was, laughing at his words. 

He didn't know. He'd assumed you were laughing with him, not at him. 

"Should I not?" You play along with him, wrapping a hand around his neck and leaning in to whisper in his ear, "You always talk about how good you are." 

His hand finds its way wrapping around your waist, inching closer and closer to your ass

"I want you to show me." 

"Only for yo-"

His words are cut short and you're pulled away from his grasp. Another pair of hands wrap around your wrist, stealing you from dougie

"Let go, Kevin." You wiggle from his grasp but he is just so much stronger than you.

"Kevin, c'mon, stop being a bitch!" Finally, you yell at him, smacking him lightly on the shoulder as soon as you're far enough from the crowds.