{Kay Flock} Jealousy PT.1

(A/N: every imagines book has a chapter named jealous or jealousy.)

.

.

.

"Babyboy how I look?" you ask softly while twirling and checking yourself out.

 Peering over your shoulder, you wait for a response from him. Kevin's eyes skim your body as he sits in your velvet pink chair, legs kicked up onto the matching ottoman. 

An arm hangs out the window, a blunt attached to his lengthy fingers. His other is thrown over his head, running his hands through his loose brown curls.

Perfect, he wants to say. He doesn't know why you're even asking. 

The little black dress hugs your body perfectly, v-neckline cut, pushing up your breasts, gold hoops, and the matching pendant with kay's initial on it.

"Damn", he mumbled under his breath. You looked just so good to him.

 Kay wanted to take you right then and there, work his fingers magically into you, split you open with his ring and middle with his lips on your neck, licking violet bruises into your skin. You'd be crumbling in his hands. 

Shaking and moaning, scratching his back, and pulling his hair. your hair is a mess, your makeup is ruined with tears, and your dress torn. Kay would think you were the most beautiful of all still.

 Kay would think you were the most beautiful of all still

"Good." is all he says.

"Just good?" you look over your shoulder, head tilted back and brows furrowed in uncertainty.

 Kevin watches as you pout at him, a fresh set of creme-colored stiletto nails playing with your necklace.

His eyes drag across what you're wearing once more. The dress was short, your ass was hanging out and if you were gonna dance the way you always did, you were going to give everybody a perfect view of your panties.