{Dougie B} blockwalk

(A/N: my man my mannnn 😩)

.

.

.

everything was going perfect. the two of you were walking back from the park.

Arion had his arm wrapped around your shoulders while yours was wrapped around his waist, your other hand swinging the small tote bag you used to carry the drinks back and forth. 

"aye dougz!" you heard someone yell instantly feeling Arion tense up. 

you looked to the side but dougie kept you straight picking up his walking pace, "just keep walking" he spoke in a hushed tone pulling your body incredibly close to his. 

"what you ignoring me now dougie? what's the rush to get home?" you heard the person yell once again and now you were beginning to worry.

you'd never seen Arion be so nervous before and it made the uneasy feeling in your stomach grow bigger by the second, 

increasing tenfold when you realized these people had no intentions of leaving you alone.

 "what you want Sha?" Arion spoke in a monotone voice never once looking over or stopping his fast face.

 you nearly tripped over you feet when you heard Arion say the persons name.

 Dougz was a very unproblematic man never being the one to entertain pointless arguments, but there was something about Sha that made Dougie want to pop a cap in his every time he heard his voice.

"heard you were talking a lot a shit, something you wan to say to my face ?"

 Arion could've easily handled this by pulling him out the car and beat his ass but he held himself back, fearing that this side you've never seen of him would be too much to handle.