{SgrhillDdot} Stay

|NOT PROOFREAD|

|NOT PROOFREAD|

"Don't leave maa" a voice in the darkness called out to you.

 you peeked your head around the doorway to look at Darrian on your bed. "you can't leave mami," Ddot huffed as he shifted. You smile at him and move backward to walk into the room, "I gotta go though pa." 

Darrian began shifting vigorously as he groaned in annoyance. there wasn't much light coming through the windows as the sun was starting to rise but there was no way you wouldn't notice Darrian's head of fluffy and curly hair pop out from beneath the lump of the comforter and pillows.

 "nooooo," the voice's accent came out strong, making you laugh because that only happened when it- he was sleepy. a hand jutted out from the covers, moving everything that was under the comforter. A pillow or two falls to the floor and you giggle at the strong pout pointed in your direction, his eyes still basically closed. he is so cute when he's sleepy. 

"Dot- Darrian, baby. you know I gotta leave, I told you-" a very loud groan cuts you off and you sigh loudly back in response. "But, mama-" 

"you ain't finna "ma" me nigga I gotta go." you laugh as he rolls his eyes.

you push off the wall and walk closer to the bed, reaching your hand out to ruffle your fingers through his messy bedhead curls. he leans into your touch as he lets a few sounds of pleasure out. "Dotty, I would love to come and lay back down with you," you smile as he closes his eyes and sighs.

You stop playing it his hair to lean down to his ear, ignoring the way he leans in toward you. "but I got school this morning baby." you smile

"Go back to sleep, papa." he shakes his head lazily, pointing at the bed with determination. "Darrian- I'll come home early today, okay? and we can sleep in all day, do whatever you want ma heart." he groans in response but plops down onto the bed. you take that as a win and begin walking away.

 "I'll see you in a little bit baby."

 "ion like you no more!" he exclaims as you walk down the stairs. You shake your head as you throw on your baby blue puffer coat and head for the front door. you open it and yell, "I love you" It takes a couple of minutes but there are close footsteps making their way downstairs before Darrian's head pops out from around the corner, "I love you too." he whispers, waving a little hand goodbye. 

You smile, heading off to catch the bus.

+++++++

|a/n: sum small n short|