{Multi} Secret Santa

[CHECK IN HO]

[CHECK IN HO]

|NOT PROOFREAD|

December 25th 2022

❜ 𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘 and I was currently laying on the couch cuddled up next to precious [murda b] while we watched the grinch as we waited for our friends to show up for gift opening

❜ 𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘 and I was currently laying on the couch cuddled up next to precious [murda b] while we watched the grinch as we waited for our friends to show up for gift opening. "You okay best?" she asks, looking at me, she must have noticed I wasn't really paying attention to the movie.

"Yeah, I just miss my man. "I've never done Christmas without him since we've been together" you explain, looking up at your best friend. "Aww, my baby miss her baby" she cooed before kissing your cheek. "At least you won't be alone this Christmas, you got us mama" she reassures you, making you smile.

"You're right, this why I love you." you beam before cuddling back up into the blankets and resorting your attention back to the movie. not even a full fifteen minutes pass and you hear your doorbell ring. "WHO IS IT?" you exclaim before hopping up from the comfort of precious's arms so you could answer the door.

"IT'S US NIGGA" you hear Tata say through the door. You open the door revealing Kyle, Jenn, and of course your little brother Tata with a handful of gifts. "Come in Y'all, Hii Jenni, hi Kyle" you smile, moving out of the way so they could place the gifts under your white Christmas tree while you close and lock the door before making your way into the kitchen.

"Yoo Murda" you hear Kyle say before dapping up your best friend. "Y'all want some hot chocolate? or anything to eat?" you ask, looking up from the kitchen island. "No thank you Y/n," Kyle says, smiling at you while your brother yells, "Make me a cup slave" before laughing

"Don't be mad when I pour some Ajax on top of the whipped cream now Ta" you threaten while Jennifer makes her way to you in the kitchen. "Hi, Jenni" you smile as she walks to the left of you grabbing the milk out of the fridge "Hm" she hums, handing you the milk. "Thank you," you say as she wraps her arms around your shoulder.