{Set Da Trend} Cheater

+|NOT PROOF-READ|+

+|NOT PROOF-READ|+

"HEY BOOKIESS"

"Ight, so today I'm gonna be doing a prank on Jeremiah" you laugh, holding your camera up. "I already got two other cameras set up, one in our bedroom, one in the kitchen, and of course, the one im holding now. "So, Setty texted me that he was only like... 2 minutes away.

"He had to go drop our daughter Je'miah off at my mom's" you explain, fixing your hair up. "The prank is basically going to be him finding an open condom on my nightstand" you laugh. "Oh, his ass is gon flip out because you know... we don't use them roun here, my daughter's proof of that." you giggle.

"But I'll be back when he's here guys! you excitingly say, cutting the film

_______

You hear the door unlock, looking at the camera you'd hidden to make sure it was recording. You quickly made your way into the kitchen, acting as if you were about to cook. "MA" Jeremiah exclaims, walking your shared home.

"I'm in the kitchen pa" you answer, laughing at his loudness as you pulled a bag of crab legs from out of the freezer. Setty walks in, immediately wrapping his arms around your waist and placing an array of wet kisses down your neck.

"Pa, im tryna cook for us" you laugh, pulling him away from you as he scoffs, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder before walking up the stairs as you clutched onto him, trying your best not to fall.

Jeremiah lays you on the bed before moving along to the nightstand to lay his gun on the nightstand before noticing the shiny gold pack. "Yo what's this?" you hear him say, picking up the small package. "What?" you say, looking at him holding the rubber packet

"Oh, that ou-" you try to explain before Setty cuts your sentence short. "Don't even try and say it's ours because you know damn well I be fucking you raw Y/n" he laughs, bearing his fingers through his fro.

"Look ima ask you straight up Y/n... you cheatin on me?" he questions, tilting his head sideways, waiting for your answer. "Jeremiah, what?" you say, trying your best to sound offended. "Y/n, ion like repeating myself. Is you cheatin on me?" He asks again, this time putting his shirt back on.

"Jeremiah, no im not" you answer, trying to stop him from leaving the room. "Now you fuckin lying right to my face Y/n?" he laughs, motioning at the condom in his hand. "Like Y/n, we don't fucking use these. so whose are they?" he says, throwing his jacket on.

"Baby I can explain" you sigh, trying to take his jacket back off. "Aint shit to explain to me. You gon have to explain to my daughter about how you broke this happy family up though" he shakes his head. walking back down the stairs. 

"Baby, please" you cry out, almost laughing at yourself while you followed him down the stairs. "And you think this shit funny?" he scoffs, grabbing his keys. "Ima be at Blu's bruh, because you a trip" he sighs, making his way to the door before you ran over to the camera that you set up in the living room.

"Papa, it was a prank im sorry" you frown, putting the camera up to him "Man fuck you and that damn youtube shit" he sighs, shaking his head as he cracked a small smile. "You mad I got you" you tease, playing in Jerry's afro before propping the camera back up so you could help him take his coat back off.

"Nah, you really had me tight" he laughs, hanging the keys back up on the hook as you walked into the kitchen with Setty following behind you. "See look, I had three" you laugh, turning off the spare camera. "I gotta cut off the one in the room too" you laugh handing Setty the running camera.

_______

"Alright my bookies, make sure to like, comment, and subscribe. and don't forget to hit the bell. Now setty, say "Y/n and her bookies are the best" you laugh, ridiculing him

"fuck you and yo bookies," he says, snatching the camera as he mocked you. "Now when I get her back she gon be mad as fuck, but right now im finna fuck her up" he laughs before ending the video.