{SgrhillDdot} so high

|NOT PROOFREAD|

|NOT PROOFREAD|

   𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 

  𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

=============

"Yᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜɴᴛ Dᴀʀʀɪᴀɴ?"

"Shut up, ain't nobody staring at yo ugly ass" Darrian mumbles, putting the spliff into his mouth as he brought the lighter up, sparking the blunt. "Finally" you whisper lowly under your breath as you watched Ddot take a few puffs from the joint before handing it to you.

you smile, taking the blunt from his hand, scooting closer to him as you put the blunt into your mouth, Darrian tightened his grip around your waist as you lie your head on his chest. "Lemme get a kiss" he blurts out, taking the blunt from your hand so he'd have your undivided attention before using his free hand to lift your chin up.

"C'mere" you mutter, puckering up your lips so Darrian could meet you halfway, completing the kiss before you wrap your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as he struggles to keep up, picking you up to place you on his lap.

"Why you pull away?" you whine, playing in Darrian's curls as he took another hit from the blunt. "You finna get me brick, chill" he chuckles, passing you the blunt. 

__________

After 2 more blunts, you and Darrian were both geeked, he was now laying on your chest, using your boob as a pillow, groans of satisfaction leaving his mouth as you stroked his hair and rubbed his scalp.

You stopped, noticing you got a text from your sister Rella asking if you were ok. "Why you stop, who you textin' at three in the morning?" Darrian asks, looking up at you texting back your sister. "Rella, she was checking on me. You know she in the UK right now for her modeling shit" you respond, putting your phone back on the charger as Ddot got back comfortable.

"Mhm," he hums, grabbing your hand to place it back in his head full of hair. "You know how much I love you?" Darrian randomly blurts out. "Oh lord, here you go" you sigh, giggling at him. "Nigga don't laugh at me, I'm confessing my love to you" he playfully mopes, sighing.

"I love you too baby, now go to bed for me please" you laugh, placing a kiss on his forehead before he looks back up at you, scrunching his face up. "Why you just kiss me on my forehead like I'm ya son?" he sneered, offended. "Give me a real kiss for I fuck you up" he adds, pulling you down by your |his shirt|. 

"Hmm" you hum into the kiss before pulling away. "That's better, now good night."

==============

A/N: short n sweet lmao , again. happy new years

also , idea creds to osamashit