{DD Osama} Midnight Snack

It was currently 12:32 AM 

And you were in the kitchen pantry, hungry as fuck.

you were currently skimming through shelves looking for your Golden Oreos

"where the fuck are they" you whisper yell, throwing a bag of hot fries to the side.

it took a little time, but eventually, you found them. piled underneath your oatmeal boxes

"FINALLY" you shout, immediately covering your mouth. not meaning to be so loud.

you didn't want to wake up your sleeping boyfriend.

You walk out of the pantry, putting the Oreos on the counter as you make your way to the fridge to grab your soy milk.

You set the milk beside the Oreos before hopping on the countertop to grab a glass out of the cabinet 

you successfully grab the glass, beginning to pour a generous amount of milk into it before placing the milk back into the refrigerator.

instantly feeling two hands lift your shirt up before swathing their arms around your waist. alarming you

"you scared me, damn." you exclaim, lightly popping his head.

"I'm sorry mami," David says, placing wet kisses along your jaw, all the way down to your neck.

DD was pressed up against you. shirtless, as he held you in his embrace

you hum slightly at the affection, holding the side of his head while he continued to kiss on you

"why you up ma?" he asks, finally pulling away from your neck

"I was hungry, started craving these Oreos," you say before picking up one, dropping it in the milk before biting a corner off

you held the other piece up to David's mouth, letting him finish the cookie.

"thank you," he says, still clinging to you

"mhmm" you hum in response

David eventually lets go of you, walking in front of you before grabbing you by your thighs to lift you up onto the counter.

"mami, te amo" he says, rubbing up and down your bare thighs

"I love you too," you say, poking out your lips. reaching for a kiss from your boyfriend.

David leans in, placing a damp kiss on your pouted lips. Before snaking his hands behind you to softly grip your butt while deepening the kiss.

you wrap your arms around his shoulders, whining into the kiss before forcing yourself to pull away.

"why you stop mama?" David asks, clearly agitated while rubbing up your sides, and biting at your neck once again, waiting to get a reaction out of you.

"baby stop itt" you stretch out, pushing him away as best as you could.

"Nah, come here. I'm tryna get me a midnight snack too" David says leaning down before separating your legs.