{Kay Flock} Kim n' Ray

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

+

| NOT PROOFREAD |

   ❞ 𝐂❜𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐘/𝐧 ❞ your boyfriend Kevin pleaded for the 4th time today, " Uh uh Kay, because if we get leaked-" you begin before he chimes in again. " Y/nn , it's not gon get leaked if only two of us have access to it " he tried to explain. " Mhm , I'll think about it. " you sigh, rolling your eyes at your childish boyfriend 

" Think fast , I'm brick right now " he laughs , pulling you into a tight hug. The height difference had his erection touching your stomach. " Hm , I love you " Kay smiles, placing kisses on your neck in an attempt to butter you up. " I love you more Kay " you laugh , pushing him away from your neck.

You walk away , heading downstairs hearing Kay yell " YOU NOT GON HELP ME? " causing you to laugh as you make yourself some coffee " NIGGA YOU GOT HANDS " you giggle. A few minutes go by and you notice he didn't respond, causing you to scrunch your face up in confusion because Kevin ALWAYS has something to say back.

You finish your coffee and head up the stairs to check on Kay. You were now standing in front of your room door and faint groans could be heard on the other side, " I know this nigga not- " you scoff, opening the door to reveal a distraught Kay, stroking himself. 

" You gon help me or not yo? " he mutters , his breath hitching. " Your so annoying " you sigh, rolling your eyes as you walked towards your boyfriend. Kay sits up, scooting to the edge of the bed as you nealed down, sitting on your knees as you took him in your hands, placing kisses up his member, causing him to groan as he lifted up your hair into a makeshift ponytail.

You finally take him into your mouth, your hands working the parts that couldn't fit. " Damn Ma " he groans, leaning his head back which happened to turn you on, forcing you to moan around him. This triggered kay to tighten his grip around your hair, pushing you down further on his dick. " Fuck Mama " was all he could say as your mouth was full of him. 

 You begin swirling your tongue around him but are soon not able to breathe, causing you to tap on his thigh as he let up. After catching your breath you place small licks on his tip, stroking him up before taking him all back in your mouth. A few minutes later he's begging you to let up as he's close to cumming.

" Ma , let up , let up " he almost whines out, attempting to pull your head up, but you don't budge. " Fuck , Y/n " he groans, as you feel him finish in your mouth. You finally let up, wiping the side of your mouth up before getting up off the floor. "Damn my knees hurt," you say, sitting on the bed as you scroll through your phone. 

Kay had grabbed you by your legs, sliding you towards the edge " BRO KAY, LET ME GO" you laugh, attempting you kick him playfully but he took ahold of your legs, tilting them to the side so he could bend down, placing a kiss on your lips that you melted into. " Kayyy " you whine out as he pulls away from the kiss. 

" Hollon I gotchu , I can take these off?" he asks, referring to your pajama shorts. You nod quickly as he removes the shorts off of you. "Grab my phone from beside you ma." he demands, smirking as you hand him the phone. Kay presses record, pulling aside your black thong as he lowers the camera to your wetness that glistened with the flash on. 

" Pretty as fuck " he mutters before placing a kiss on your clit, causing a moan to erupt out of you. " You like that ?" he smiles, looking up at you covering your mouth. " Nah move that hand, lemme hear you." he adds, before lowering himself back to your heat, licking a stripe up your slit before entering two fingers.

Your legs immediately tense up but he takes his free hand, forcing them open as he worked his fingers in and out of your hole while he sucked harshly on your clit. " You gon cum for me " he hummed against you. " Yes , yes " you moan out as he quickens his pace, causing your legs to shake as you came right in his mouth, wetting his face up in the process. 

" Damn look at that, you so fuckin perfect " he praises you, recording your stunned face. Kay lifts up your shirt, revealing your breast since you weren't wearing a bra. He grabs onto one of your boobs before lining himself up to your entrance, slapping the tip against you before thrashing into you. 

Your legs were now over his shoulders as he thrust in and out of you, making sure to record the white ring around his member as you clenched and sucked him up into you. " Ma you gotta chill, finna make me cum fast " he groans, biting his lip harshly as he continued to put in work.

" Turn roun for me " Kay says, watching you turn over and grab a pillow for support. He places a hard smack on your ass , watching the recoil on it before gripping your hips and slamming back into you. " Shittt " you moaned out, gripping the bedsheets for extra support as he continuously hit your g-spot, causing you to tear up.

You turn around, attempting to push him back but he quickly swats your hand away, " I know you ain't running Y/n " he laughs, pulling out before rubbing himself against your slit as he re-entered you, moaning as he tilted his head back in pleasure as you tightened around him. " Fuckk , I'm finna cum " he groaned, his thrusts becoming sloppy as you were close to your high as well.

" Please Kay , don't stop " you whine out, going limp as you broke your arch, falling down onto the mattress as kay continued to plunge into you, placing a hand under your stomach so he could lift you back up in the slightest. whilst he did this, he felt his print in your lower belly causing him to cum on the spot, filling you up in the process.

" Fuckk " he exclaims, pulling out of you. getting up close to record his seed spilling out of you as you laid almost limp on the bed. " You good ma? " he lowly chuckles, ending the recording so he could get up closer to you. " Mhmm " you replied. cuddling into his chest as he rubbed circles on your back. 

" You tired? lets go take a shower right quick " he insists , throwing his boxers on before picking you up off the bed. " C'monn " he laughs as you place tired kisses on his neck.

A/N : ts ass , i lowk hate writing now but shit

A/N : ts ass , i lowk hate writing now but shit. hope ya enjoyed and happy new years in advance lmao. love ya