Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Lacrosse.

That's been all anyone's raving about, there's a big game tonight, or should I say, in a few hours. It has been exactly a week since I got drunk, to be quite honest with you, I don't actually remember anything about that night. It made finding my car very difficult that Saturday morning when Allison dropped me off at my car. It has also been a week since I had that conversation with Derek and surprisingly, I haven't seen him since. And I'm slightly convinced that I'll never see him again, which is a good thing, I guess.

Lydia insisted that after the game, Allison, Scott, Jackson, her, and I all went out to celebrate the win. I told her, "Lydia, we don't know if we've one," she turned around to me and said; "I can predict the future,"

So, now I'm getting ready for the Agents to pick me up. I'm getting rather nervous considering the last time I had met with the Argents. But, Allison reassured me that it was just her Dad coming. Her Mom didn't want me to go.

I touched up the final look. Nothing special, just some light makeup, skinny jeans and a hoodie. I left my wavy hair down, deciding it'd be too much to deal with right now. I slipped on some converse and made my way downstairs when I heard a car approach the house. That must be them.

I rushed around, turning off all the lights in the household. I opened the door, but was faced to my Mom in her hospital uniform. She looked at me, surprised.

"Oh, hello, Paige," she spoke in a surprised tone, staring down at me. "Where are you off to?"

A blush grew on my cheeks. "I—uh, me and my friend are going to the lacrosse game that's at the high school. She's coming to pick me up."

She smiled at me. "That's okay, just be sure to be back straight after the game ends."

"Uh..." I mumbled and she raised an eyebrow, expecting more. "I'm going out with some more friends, to celebrate if we win..."

"Okay," she agreed slowly, thinking over what I had just said. "Who are these friends, Paige?"

I bite my lower lip. "Lydia Martin, Jackson Whittemore, Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Allison Argent."

She nods her head. "That's okay, they're lovely people. Have fun, your curfew is 1.30, no later." She kissed my forehead and moved inside the house.

"How was work?" I questioned, turning around on my heel. Might as well have a conversation with her, it feels like ages since we've had a conversation.

"It's hell," she spoke truthfully, dumbing her bag on the kitchen counter. "But worth it. I've got tomorrow off, we could have a girls day or something. A spa day, Lucy quite liked those," I almost cringed at it. Mom and Lucy would always do spa days whenever Mom was free from work and I never liked them. They forced me to go anyway.

I nod my head, agreeing. It's nice to know that my mother still wants to spend time with me, I guess. Suddenly, another car pulls up alongside the street. I turned around, the Argents were in their SUV. Allison waves from the front side.

"By Mom!" I quickly said. "Love you!" I got a "love you" back and closed the door behind me. I quickly walked over to them and jumped into the back.

We made quiet conversation making our way to the game.

I have never been to a Lacrosse game. So, I was surprised when showing up the High School's field, seeing it all packed. It has twelve huge stadium lights surrounding the area, glowing the field. Bleachers are filled with people and there are benches down below for the Lacrosse players.