Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter Forty-Seven

"So. You and Stiles?" Isaac questioned. I glanced over at the clock, it had been 15 and a half hours since we'd push everyone in. We'd all had turns of going out, getting our fresh air. Not only has it been 15 hours, but the moon was going to rise any moment, but I don't feel a thing.

It was almost like I was human again.

I looked at Isaac. "What?"

It was only Isaac and myself, Deaton and Lydia had gone to get us some food, water, and towels for the other three.

"You and Stiles. T—The kiss." Isaac sutters. "How long has that been going on for?"

"Uh... A month or two." I explained and his eyes widened. "Stiles and I, we technically aren't dating but I'd like to say we're exclusive." 

"Why aren't you dating?" Isaac questioned and I looked over at Stiles' floating body in the tub.

"With everything going on..." I half explained, feeling defeated. "It doesn't feel right to get into a relationship right now."

"I guess that's fair." Isaac agreed.

I then looked at him. "So, you and Allison?" Isaac's eyes widen. "Oh, don't act innocent. I see the one you guys look at each other." 

He smiled, looking over at Allison's floating body. "Yeah... She's just so great, you know?"

"That girl definitely has a type," I tell myself, cracking a smile.

"What do Scott and I have in common?" Isaac furrows his eyebrows, shooting me a look.

"You're both werewolves, that's for sure." I quip, giving him a look. I tuck my hair behind my ear, then looked at him thoughtfully. I walked over to him. "Okay, I have to do this because she's my best friend. But if you dare hurt her, I will make sure to grab some wolfsbane, plus mistletoe, and poison you for your next meal."

He smirked at me. "Shouldn't have told me your plan."

"What, you're not gonna eat for weeks?" I questioned him, the two of us eye to eye. I had my arms crossed, he was leaning against the bench. "You'll die from starvation, sweetheart."

His face fell and he gulped. "Oh, yeah. How come Scott didn't get this talk?"

"Because he's Scott McCall. My good old friend. And he's a little... Well, let's just say something is loose in his brain." I mutter the last part, just in case Scott could hear me. I wouldn't want him killing me. Not that he would. "But that's beside the point! Hurt her, and I'll kill you. Are we clear?"

"You know, you're kind of adorable when you try to start a fight," Isaac informed me and I raised an eyebrow before hitting him across the head. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"I think I'm going crazy," I mutter.

"Going? Sweetie, you are." Isaac held his head and I pretend to launch at him, causing him to flinch and I laughed. "Oh, real funny." 

"You guys are both losing it." Lydia walked in and throws me some water.

"Water!" I kissed the bottle, before opening the cap and chugging half of it.

"Note to self, never leave you guys alone." Lydia purses her lips, handing a water bottle to Isaac.

"How are they?" Deaton questioned, coming in with towels a few seconds later.

"They've been..." I looked at the three bodies floating in the water. "Floating?"

"That's good. They seem stable." Deaton informed us and I looked over at the time again. It was about to hit 16 hours.