Chapter Thirty-Three

Currently I'm in the locker room with Isaac, Scott, and Sheriff Stilinski, surrounded by other players who were gathering up their things trying to go home.

"I have to meet the medical examiner and figure out what happened with Jackson, but I've got an A-P-B out for Stiles. His Jeep's still in the parking lot, which means... well, I don't know what it means. If he answers his phone or email or if either of you see him—" Sheriff Stilinski ranted, and Isaac cuts him off.

"We'll call you." Isaac reassures.

"Guys, after everything that's happened lately..." Sheriff Stilinski looked guilty.

"He probably just got freaked out by the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott tells Sheriff Stilinski and I nodded.

Stilinski nods, but doesn't look encouraged. He motions for his men, including my Dad, to follow and the locker room begins clearing out. 

An unusually distraught Coach approaches Scott. He can't seem to stop turning his whistle over and over with his fingers. "McCall, we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you back on the field next season unless your grades are up." Coach tells him.

"I know, Coach." Scott nodded.

"I mean I yell and scream a lot but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but that's different. I'm just saying we... I need you. Get your grades up, okay? Get back on the team." Coach spoke.

"I will." Scott promised.

"I know." Coach softly said, before turning away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked as the locker room was clearing out rapidly.

Isaac sighed. "I think so." The sound of metal ripping off hinges turns Isaac around. A locker door clatters to the floor as Scott rifles through the inside, pulling out one of Stiles's shirts, jacket, and shoe. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we all are." Scott glances between me and Isaac.

I held onto one of his t-shirts, Scott has a t-shirt, and Isaac held a shoe. "How come I have the shoe and you guys have the t-shirt and jacket?"

I then looked up and my eyes snapped over to see Derek standing there with his hands behind his back. "We need to talk." Derek said.

My entire freezes and eyes widen as Peter Hale comes out behind him. I went rigid, and I could feel myself being back at the lacrosse field again, being bitten all over. "All of us." Peter noted.

"Holy shit." Scott's mouth dropped. "What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station." Derek glares. Fearfully, I take a step back. I am terrified of Peter. I cowered myself behind the boys, trying to not have a panic attack.

How the hell is Peter Hale alive? What voodoo shit has he been into?

"Okay, hold on." Scott butts in. "He, he threanted to kill my Mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I suppose to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." Peter pipes up. "Have you seen his Mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up." Scott and Derek snapped. I was still too in shock to even say words.

"Who is he? And why does Paige look like she's going to pass out at the sight of him?" Isaac questioned, glancing at my way worriedly.

"He's Peter, Derek's Uncle." Scott informed. "He's the one that bit her. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."